• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to way too many Targets way too many times to try to find a Nick Wilde tsum tsum. I finally gave up thinking, "they just have something against sly foxes!" And then I was on vacation and stopped by Target to get some socks and THERE HE WAS!! I was so happy :rofl: I love tsum tsums and which I had the money to buy them all!!

OMGGGGGG those large Nick/Judy! *virtually hugs them*

And that Pua! Gonna have to get that when the Moana set comes out!

The vinyls series 4 photos have been previewed. HOLY CRIPES there are so many that I want from these! They managed to squeeze in Lion King, Zootopia, and Inside Out!

It looks like all the medium tsums from the 3-packs will be mysteries. Luckily most of the ones I want come paired up (a mini I want with a large I want), so that'll be fewer packs I'll need to hunt down.

http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/B229...4andMarvelSeries2nowavailableforpreorder.aspx

And Marel series 2 has been previewed, as well! Hawkguy, whoo!

http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/B2289_TsumTsumVinylNewsJakksWebsiteTeasesMarvelSeries2comingsoon.aspx

9a2d00662d90a40e93ceb0783ab7ed29.jpg

These BatB Tsums are in Disney Springs today!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Ooh, Lotso in his dump truck! Lilo and the Inside Out stacks are also adorable. So much cool stuff!

Hot Topic has now officially started stocking Tsum Tsums. I got the email yesterday. Here are all the tsums that are available on their website (i'm assuming they will be in stores as well).

20160802_tsumtsums_pieces_01

20160802_tsumtsums_pieces_02

20160802_tsumtsums_pieces_03

20160802_tsumtsums_pieces_04

Looks like Disney will be releasing a box set of new Nightmare Before Christmas tsums the same day as the villains release (All these images are from Vinylmation World)

5748_modal_NBC_September_Tsum_16082016-525x398.jpg

The Maui tsum from the Moana set was also leaked. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite sets.

s-l1600-1-4-525x445.jpg

s-l1600-2-4-525x491.jpg

The Maui tsum from the Moana set was also leaked. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite sets.

Man, that is one disappointing tsum tsum! From what we've seen from the trailers, we know that the tattoos will have a large role in his personality. So why does he only have one tattoo in the tsum? and it's not even a good one, it's not specific to the character. It's like they picked whichever design they could find and went with it. Very disappointed. Also, they seriously couldn't embroider the tattoo?

It's frustrating, they raised the prices for these tsums but they're not willing to put in the minimum amount of work that was needed.

Really random question here, but what would everyone's "dream" tsum tsum set be? It doesn't necessarily have to be realistic or anything. Mine would be a set based off Kingdom Hearts (as if my avatar and signature didn't give that away). The set would have Sora, Riku, and Kairi in their KH2 attire along with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy their respective looks for the franchise. Maybe even Roxas and Namine would be included along with medium and large tsums of Sora, Riku, and Kairi. It will never happen in a million years, but a guy can dream right?

tumblr_nslz8bLtf91snt40do3_r1_250.jpg

I would LOVE a Tarzan set of Tsums- it would be sooo cute! So many animals and of course a villain in there!

Imagine: Jane in yellow, Jane in jungle clothes, Tarzan, Terk, Tantor, Professor, Clayton, Sabor, maybe one of the colourful parrots from the bird scene?

I know it really is JUST a dream set though.

Also a 2015 Cinderella set bc why not???

Did anyone see the Aurora leak? Is it real?

ITS REAL OMG YES!!! I really hope this means that my fabled Sleeping Beauty set is going to be a real thing and it isn't just a subscription box exclusive with a Maleficent tsum from the villains set (if its the latter then I am going to have to try and get it but I would prefer a full set with a blue variant of Aurora). Also pics are from Vinylmation World.

s-l1600-14-525x486.jpg

s-l1600-1-5-525x467.jpg

s-l1600-2-5-525x459.jpg

Do you think we'll ever get a Brave set? I'm guessing they're probably holding off till sometime next year since it will be five years since Brave was released and maybe have them as an anniversary thing, but that's my wishful thinking.

I could see a Brave set happening eventually. I kind of expect all the princess films to get a set or some kind of release at some point or another.

May I know what are these tsum tsums? Why do people collect them? What does it do? No offense to anyone. Im just curious because I notice that they have this line in disney store and I keep on reading about it here.

Last edited:
May I know what are these tsum tsums? Why do people collect them? What does it do? No offense to anyone. Im just curious because I notice that they have this line in disney store and I keep on reading about it here.

They are a stack-able bean shaped plushes of Disney characters that originated from Japan. The reasons for collecting them depends on the person, but they became very popular in Japan due to their simple yet cute take on Disney characters. They all look great together no matter what movie they are representing.

Who's ready for another TTT?

I feel like the interest in Tsums has significantly gone down... This thread used to be so alive, but now, no one talks during the release nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back