• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Aurora and her now both leaked, I guess it's pretty safe to say we're getting a Sleeping Beauty set...or at the very least, Aurora and the three good fairies.

Sneak Peeks of:

Young Judy Hopps and Gill from Finding Nemo
s-l1600-8-525x473.jpg
FullSizeRender-2-300x251.jpg

JDS Advent Set, Tinker Bell and Stitch:
s-l1600-11-525x508.jpg
s-l1600-5-2-525x485.jpg

Marvel's Ghost Rider and DareDevil:
img_4977-525x492.jpg
s-l1600-1-525x442.jpg

Okay, first an announcement concerning the tsum tsum subscriptions ending:

TsumTsumSubscriptionChange.jpg

Next, JDS is getting the Monsters Inc tsums and they have George!!!! I wonder if he has a little sock on his back?
JapaneseDSMonstersPreview_1.jpg

These are pics from the tsum tsum fair. Look at the size of those mega tsums! I'm gonna be in trouble if they decide to make an Asian exclusive mega-Cheshire.
TsumTsumFunFair2.jpg
TsumTsumFunFair5.jpg

The current subscription service is ending and they will be replacing it with a new one next year? That's pretty odd. Maybe they wanna restructure how they do things to be similar to other subscription box services like Loot Crate (AKA giving people a limited amount of time to sign up instead of making a limited amount of boxes and randomly restocking them each month).

Anyways, those mega tsums are amazing!

The current subscription service is ending and they will be replacing it with a new one next year? That's pretty odd. Maybe they wanna restructure how they do things to be similar to other subscription box services like Loot Crate (AKA giving people a limited amount of time to sign up instead of making a limited amount of boxes and randomly restocking them each month).

Anyways, those mega tsums are amazing!

In my opinion, they should move more towards what sub boxes are like today.
Definitely have a tsum tsum in there, but also other goods.
I could see them adding like phone straps, mugs, small pouches, shirts, pens, and other tsum tsum merchandise.

In my opinion, they should move more towards what sub boxes are like today.
Definitely have a tsum tsum in there, but also other goods.
I could see them adding like phone straps, mugs, small pouches, shirts, pens, and other tsum tsum merchandise.

I completely agree! I have actually been wanting a basic Disney subscription box of some kind, so I would totally be down for that.

I completely agree! I have actually been wanting a basic Disney subscription box of some kind, so I would totally be down for that.

It would be nice if Disney cancelled the tsum subscription and created a "DisneyStore" one.

It would have an exclusive tsum and sometimes maybe a Funko POP or a vinylmation, or an earhat ornament. Something like that.

But my only issue with something like this is that I seriously don't want anything that is not fro the classic disney movies. Like no tv shows, especially live action ones.

It would be nice if Disney cancelled the tsum subscription and created a "DisneyStore" one.

It would have an exclusive tsum and sometimes maybe a Funko POP or a vinylmation, or an earhat ornament. Something like that.

But my only issue with something like this is that I seriously don't want anything that is not fro the classic disney movies. Like no tv shows, especially live action ones.

Now THAT I could definitely get behind. I mean don't get me wrong, I like tsum tusms and all, but I would be happier with a standard Disney Store branded subscription box. It could be all exclusive Disney Store items like you pointed out.

Really its pretty surprising Disney hasn't jumped on that idea sooner. Subscription boxes have become a huge success, and both the tsum tsum box and the monthy ornament boxes have been pretty popular since their conception. It just seems like a REALLY good opportunity to get a lot of money.

Now THAT I could definitely get behind. I mean don't get me wrong, I like tsum tusms and all, but I would be happier with a standard Disney Store branded subscription box. It could be all exclusive Disney Store items like you pointed out.

Really its pretty surprising Disney hasn't jumped on that idea sooner. Subscription boxes have become a huge success, and both the tsum tsum box and the monthy ornament boxes have been pretty popular since their conception. It just seems like a REALLY good opportunity to get a lot of money.

The issue is that Disney doesn't like to learn from it's mistakes. Like, I enjoyed some of the tsum tsum subs, but for the most part, I hated them. I hated having a "small" size tsum tsum that doesn't go with anything in my collection. The small tsum tsum wasn't even unique or anything, like Pumbaa looked exactly like the small one, I mean, they could have put an apple in his mouth! Also, I can speak for everyone when I say that Winking tsums don't count as new or exclusives!

So I really don't expect much from this at this round.

Hi all!!!
I'm going to sell some of my extra tsum tsum because they don't fit really in my collection and my wall of tsums have no more room :-O and there are a lot of movies I'm waiting for.... :-D

So, if someone is interested in buying any of the Shanghai exclusive tsums (Opening gold box: Mickey, Donald, Daisy, Goofy and Pluto, and 1st anniversary gold Daisy), please let me know. I'm thinking about selling some of my Minnie tsums too, because I have room just for two more tsum in her shelf, not sure yet, but if you are interested in one of them let me know too...

These are some pictures from tsum tsum central, but of course I will send pictures with handwritten note if someone wants to buy something :)

Shanghai2015Set.jpg
Shanghai2015MickeySide2.jpg

Shanghai1stAnniversaryGoldDaisySide2.jpg

Both Harajuku Marie tsums SOLD. Thanks

Last edited:
I want to get some of the Marvel tsums that are currently $1.99 each. But when I added them to my card, they became $5 because of the "buy 2 or more tsums for $5 each"

Anyone else dealing with this problem?

I want to get some of the Marvel tsums that are currently $1.99 each. But when I added them to my card, they became $5 because of the "buy 2 or more tsums for $5 each"

Anyone else dealing with this problem?

Yeah, same problem. Guest services can fix this. Another glitch in there system. Too bad they don't have a price adjustment policy otherwise you'd get them for free.

So if your store still has them, the stores just put BATB, Spiderman series 2, Star Wars Ep 4, and Women of Marvel on clearance for $1.99. I grabbed Spider-Gwen, Gaston, Greedo, a Tusken Raider, and Miss Marvel before I left work today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back