• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Tsum Tsum
Omg they have definitely upped their game I'm so tempted to subscribe. /sobs

that is beautiful and it's rare to see fox & the hound!

Oh no!! The Rescuers and then The Fox and the Hound....... Does that mean The Black Cauldron is next?! If so, what do I have to do to get them??

Oh no!! The Rescuers and then The Fox and the Hound....... Does that mean The Black Cauldron is next?! If so, what do I have to do to get them??

It's a monthly subscription box. You have to sign up here...

https://www.disneystore.com/tsum-ts...tsum%20tsum%20subscription&isSearchRedirect=1

But each month's theme is a surprise!

The Black Cauldron would be neat, but I doubt they'll do it (at least this early in the game) since it's such an unpopular movie.

The Fox and the Hound isn't very popular either, but it does have a bit of a following, and the main characters make adorable tsum tsums!

(I always think animals make the best tsums.)

It's a monthly subscription box. You have to sign up here...

https://www.disneystore.com/tsum-ts...tsum%20tsum%20subscription&isSearchRedirect=1

But each month's theme is a surprise!

The Black Cauldron would be neat, but I doubt they'll do it (at least this early in the game) since it's such an unpopular movie.

The Fox and the Hound isn't very popular either, but it does have a bit of a following, and the main characters make adorable tsum tsums!

(I always think animals make the best tsums.)

Agree with everything you said. I have to watch what I am buying so I can't subscribe lol. So glad you got some cool and rare-ish characters though!

So in the Japanese version of the Kingdom Hearts Unchained X mobile game (now called Union X), they are going to have a tsum tsum event and they are going to have these adorable cuties in the game. A medal of Sora and Riku as tsum tsums along with a new enemy that is a bunch of Heartless tsums stacked on top of each other. Along with that, I believe data was found in the Japanese version of the tsum tsum app game for Sora and Riku tsums as well.

I'm so happy about this! I think it's safe to say that we will be getting some KH tsum tsums as merchandise sometime this year even if they end up being D23 exclusives (which is the most likely scenario).

004.jpg
007.jpg

OMG That's so exciting! Although, I hope they're not D23 exclusives because then I wouldn't be able to get them and I want them all. >.<

(Though I guess that could be a good thing since I'd be saving myself quite a bit... ^^; )

Last edited:
So in the Japanese version of the Kingdom Hearts Unchained X mobile game (now called Union X), they are going to have a tsum tsum event and they are going to have these adorable cuties in the game. A medal of Sora and Riku as tsum tsums along with a new enemy that is a bunch of Heartless tsums stacked on top of each other. Along with that, I believe data was found in the Japanese version of the tsum tsum app game for Sora and Riku tsums as well.

I'm so happy about this! I think it's safe to say that we will be getting some KH tsum tsums as merchandise sometime this year even if they end up being D23 exclusives (which is the most likely scenario).

004.jpg
007.jpg

SQUEALS!

OMG! I definitely hope we can get some KH Tsums, ahhh!!

Kinda thought I was done with tsums. Pretty much all my favorite characters (except Clopin) have been released but Kingdom Hearts???? Just take my money now.

I've been most anticipating and wanting the SB tsums to come out since the first tsums came out. I thought they might omit Maleficent/dragon since she was part of the villain release, so I can understand that, but I absolutely can't understand not having the fairies. They were the ones I most wanted to see. I thought the'd be the cutest. Anyone else missing them?

I've been most anticipating and wanting the SB tsums to come out since the first tsums came out. I thought they might omit Maleficent/dragon since she was part of the villain release, so I can understand that, but I absolutely can't understand not having the fairies. They were the ones I most wanted to see. I thought the'd be the cutest. Anyone else missing them?
I don't remember if we are allowed to link to things on here, but according to TsumTsumCorner, there are more. There are pictures of Aurora in her Briar Rose outfit and Fauna.

It's also possible that some of these tsums will be online exclusives. I can totally see the blue dress Aurora being an online only release, and they might be putting Briar Rose, Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather in one of the upcoming Tsum Tsum subscription boxes.

I think that the subscription will be the micro size of the fairies. Maybe like the fairies in that box when they hatched the plan to keep aurora safe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back