• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Tsum Tsum

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're tiny! So so cute...
f78b137ca499e91054cf29536957be57.jpg

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Yay I'm so excited! I don't see myself getting the whole collection (who knows tho when I see them in person) but I NEED at least pink Aurora, blue, and the owl.

Oh my lord that set is so cute and I need it NOW. I hope it isn't hard to get! Though I will say that the promo pic makes the American fairies look no where near as cute as the Japanese ones.

Between the fairies and blue dress Aurora, this is the first time I have been excited for Tsum Tsums in a while! (that and the possibility that KH tsums may be released at D23)

Last edited:
I never thought they would make Yzma! She certainly deserves to have a tsum form. Lately they seem to makesome lesss popular charasters as tsums :)

Remy is adorable! Kevin looks kind of weird, though. They way they did her beak reminds me of the weird fish with noses from the Steven Universe episode Island Adventure.

latest

Anyone know anything about blue aurora? Is she an exclusive or?

I don't think there has been any official announcement, but I would assume that she would be an online exclusive. They done stuff like this in the past with sets like the Monster's Inc. set. Blue Aurora tends merch tends to always be an exclusive variant of some kind, so that means that stores will get all the tsums except the blue Aurora.

I'm just wondering how much the Briar Rose and Three Good Fairies box set will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back