• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Disney Villains Gift Card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney Villains Gift Card

speedwaystar1

UK Disney Fan
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Hey All
I'm planning a small display of Villains pins (nothing fancy pin wise , I just realized they were missing from my other displays) and I'd like to include the gift card that was released at the WDW Countdown pin event as it features all the villains I'm including .
There's one currently on eBay but I'm reluctant to pay the $24!!! The seller wants for shipping to the UK .
I'm hoping someone here has one . I'm happy to either buy or trade for it (My traders are all on PTDB same ID as here) .
th

Many Thanks
David

Last edited:
I hope you are able to get one, as it is a very beautiful graphic on that gift card. The fact that the seller wants $24 to ship a thin plastic card from the USA to the UK is outrageous. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back