• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Hello all! First off, a big 'thank you' to all who have given me kind words regarding my pin bags. :D You know who you are, and you ROCK!! After suggestions from friends, I do plan to open a for sale/trade thread later on, but until I work out all of the details, I thought I'd try out an auction to help gauge interest. :) No idea if it'll get any interest :dunno: lol, but now's your chance to snag one with no minimum! ;)

With that said, up for auction is
one brand-new official Disney pin trading bag (approx 13 1/2" x 11 1/2") with trim and custom art of your choice. Drawing will be done with black ink on osnaburg fabric and sealed with a matte varnish.

One general rule: willing to draw just about anything, BUT please note that I will NOT duplicate anything I have done in the past. Why? I get bored doing the same thing over again, but it also ensures that you will receive a unique pin bag! :)

Please allow up to 2 weeks for completion. I do NOT expect winner to ship the winning pin(s) until I have completed the bag. The winner will have the option to see the finished design before shipping OR to wait and be surprised.

I'm always in need of good traders, but here are my collections, just in case ;)

Wreck-it Ralph (I have them all so far, but wouldn't mind duplicates)
Princess and the Frog
Tangled
Hunchback of Notre Dame (esp. Phoebus)
Hercules (esp. Herc himself and/or Pegasus)
Pirates of the Caribbean (esp. movie-based)
Tron
Pumbaa
Mad Hatter

Also: Since this isn't a pin up for auction, I don't mind random Disney items as bids. The list above is not limited to my pin collections...I collect anything having to do with them. ;)

***Auction Ends Wednesday, April 17th @ 8pm PST***

The following are samples ONLY (they already have homes!)

8646939808_0db35a8d14_n.jpg

Thanks for looking!!!

Oh goodness, those are beautiful!! I wish I had worthy pins to bid, but I am sure you will get some amazing ones ~ All the best on your auction!! <3

Kristin - had to make sure sis was willing to give this one up, but I will bid this painting of Wall-E and Eve!

Your work is amazing, I would love to try and win a bag. I only have 1 pin from your wants so I'll try. Here's my bid Pin 84139: DisneyStore.com - Tron: Legacy Lightcycle Pin

i bid Pin 94500: DLR - New Orleans Bayou Bash 2013 - Naveen and Tiana

Pin 84049: Alice in Wonderland Curtsey (Silver Metal Release)
Pin 78569: Mini-Pin Collection - Villains (Hades, Pain, and Panic Only)

Ok I probably don't have what it takes to win this but I am going to give it my all as I REALLY want this.

My first Bid*

This POTC framable DCL print

also
Pin 57464: DisneyShopping.com - Fall Harvest Series - Stitch
not in your wants or favorites but LE250 so should be a good trader

Pin 132: WDW - Haunted Mansion Oval Frame (Ezra Ghost)
again maybe a good trader

OHHHH MYYYYY LAAAWWWD :anxious: I need a Carl and Ellie!!! Okay, to start, I'll bid these (all I have from your wants... LOL):Pin 95486: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Esmeralda - GWP
andPin 90441: Piece of Disney Movies - The Lion King
with this scene:
IMG_3841_zpse58f5b8f.jpg
(you can kinda see Pumbaa! ;)) haha!

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Why do I not have ANYTHING worth your AMAZINGNESS!!!!! :(
Oh Well!!! Good Luck!

I know you will get some amazing stuff for any of these Beauties!!!

okay new bid:
Pin 79458: Walt's Classic Collection - Alice in Wonderland (Mad Hatter, Alice, March Hare ONLY)
Pin 95486: DSF - Pin Trader's Delight - Esmeralda - GWP
Pin 52425: DLR - Mad Tea Party - Alice and Friends
Pin 77872: Target - Tiana Sparkling Dress

All right...just for the record...y'all rock my socks!! :D

First leaderboard:

1. chipdale123 (ahhhhh Joeyyyyy!!!! Pumbaa totally counts in there! lol You don't even know how hard I've been trying to find one with him! haha)

2. starry_solo (You both know I love that painting! You would have been #1 if Joey hadn't pulled out the Pumbaa snout ;))

3. milly5513 (4 great pins, including a Tiana I don't have!!)

OMG!!! I need one of these! We dont even own a regular pin bag yet because I have not found any to buy in Sweden. :(
Don have much to bid yet but I will give it a try anyway because me and my girls would just love one of these!
So my bid, everything I have from your wants:
Pin 3864: Germany ProPin - Hercules Set (Baby Hercules and Pegasus)
Pin 5416: Hercules from Disney's Hercules
Pin 5734: ProPin - The Lion King Set (Pumbaa)
And then I will add a custom made Disney carft thing of your choice. I do jewelry and croched Disney princesses. You can see some examples here:
http://disneypinforum.com/showthread.php?32278-A-unique-trade!-Look-at-this!-Updated!

Thats all I have. :)

I see Im going to have to really rethink this as that pin is going to be hard to beat. Maybe quantity and unique to Japan will help...hmmm. Let me think as I really...really want this and have a challenging crazy request for a drawing.

Those are GREAT! I wish I had something to bid :(
If you put these up for sale I would very much like one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back