• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: disneycrazee's Custom Art Pin Bag :] Ends Wednesday 4/17 8pm PST
Believe me I'm not comfy at all. I know things could change at anytime, but I just hope I have enough to keep interest. :anxious:

Kristine just a friendly bump! Your artwork is so superb!!! I am so glad to know you in person and thank you for the UP! artwork with Carl & Ellie on the chairs! That one is mine folks. I was so blessed to have Kristine draw it for me. Good luck on this auction you are dealing with a true artist that Disney needs to hire!!!

Wow. Like I said, if you start everyone will want one. Truth is you have the one I want. So I'll try for one for my wife.... I will offer art for art. The only problem is i would need the time you are making the bag to make my bid. I have not seen OZ So I can't offer the china doll you put in my post. :( but I do have plans for something i think you would like.

My bid is a life size, working Pascal vantriloquist doll. He will be hand carved from basswood. His arms will swing by his sides, and his tail will work his mouth like in the movie.

I will start him now just incase. I will also start a thread like I did for Mali and post my progress.
thanks for doing this auction. I would understand if my bid is not considered do to not being done yet. If so please put me on your list for when you to sell them! I would be more then happy to pay for your work.

My bid is a life size, working Pascal vantriloquist doll. He will be hand carved from basswood. His arms will swing by his sides, and his tail will work his mouth like in the movie.

QUOTE]

oh...my....gawd........!!!!!!

Wow. Like I said, if you start everyone will want one. Truth is you have the one I want. So I'll try for one for my wife.... I will offer art for art. The only problem is i would need the time you are making the bag to make my bid. I have not seen OZ So I can't offer the china doll you put in my post. :( but I do have plans for something i think you would like.

I will start him now just incase. I will also start a thread like I did for Mali and post my progress.
thanks for doing this auction. I would understand if my bid is not considered do to not being done yet. If so please put me on your list for when you to sell them! I would be more then happy to pay for your work.
:shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2: Holy fudgesters!! :shock::eek2::shock::eek2::shock::eek2:

(But just so you know...I have no problem drawing the same characters as long as they're in different poses ;))

I will post an updated leaderboard when I can breathe again...:lol:

Wow! I don't have anything to bid worth that, but if you sell I would love one with mufasa and simba on it! Name your price so I can get saving ;)

If I bid, I am bidding on the design of my choice right? I am thinking about having one done of Eeyore sitting on Walt's train or a train? This would be a gift but I want to make sure you can to something like that first. Please let me know...

I am going to stop by the Japan Disney Store after work today and see what Sugar Rush (Japanese name for Wreck It Ralph) I can pick up.I will then make my final plea...I mean bid tonight. If its not enough then I will shed a tear and bow out.

:hsd:...UPDATED LEADERBOARD...:hsd:

Ahhhhh....have I mentioned you guys are making me crazy with all of your insanely, awesomely generous bids?!?!?!

1. TheMadPinner (Words cannot describe your bid :eek2:)

2. tokyodisneydad (An impressive eclectic mix! :D)

TIE! - chipdale123 (ahhhhh Joeyyyyy!!!! Pumbaa totally counts in there! lol You don't even know how hard I've been trying to find one with him! haha)

TIE! - docfish2u (How can I possibly ignore the powers of Marc Davis?! Yep...can't.)

Omg... I am sooooo excited I'm on the leader board. Thank you . With all the wonderful bids, I thought I would have to make him breath fire just to get on it.
4abebasu.jpg

ok. changed my mind... killing the priginal bid totally for now.

folks want to bid artwork right?

I bid a custom made Pixie Den. You get to chose the color scheme, and if you would like specific flowers. These Pixie Dens are hand made by me out of silk flowers, dry mosses, and assorted other stuffs. pictured below a a couple examples of my Pixie Dens. The average size is 1 ft by 1 foot base, between 12-18 inches tall, depending on the tallest grasses/flowers used.

You and i are local enough to eachother that I can comfortably bid this without concern for shipping.

Example 1:
38304_1547389247296_5114534_n.jpg

example 2:
39110_1547413687907_2332552_n.jpg

this is a huge 3 ft fairy village.
38304_1547389207295_3046971_n.jpg

again, my bid is a custom Pixie den your choice for color scheme and flowers. :)

Oh crud, pins I can do, art I can not :facepalm: I will have to dig deep to see what else I can add. Good luck to everybody!!!

Oh crud, pins I can do, art I can not :facepalm: I will have to dig deep to see what else I can add. Good luck to everybody!!!

Im with u on that one docfish...I just can‘t compete with the art. That doesn‘t mean I won‘t try...but my hopes are slowly withering away.

I want to add for now.
Pin 62235: DisneyShopping.com - Mickey Butterfly Series Pin
Its from my wifes collection and one of her favorites but she said I could add it as she understands why I want this and what design I will request if I win.
I will finalize my bid after going to JDS after work.

I was estatic to see my name at the top of a leaderboard. It brought a tear to my eye. So I wanted to summarize my bid in one place....more for myself than anything else.

My current "eclectic" bid

POTC framable DCL print
Japan Disney Store LE Vinylmation Jack Sparrow Mickey ...with Tin and Card

also pins from me
Pin 57464: DisneyShopping.com - Fall Harvest Series - Stitch
not in your wants or favorites but LE250 so should be a good trader
Pin 132: WDW - Haunted Mansion Oval Frame (Ezra Ghost)
again maybe a good trader
Pin 85686: JDS - CARS 2 (5 pin set)
the whole set in it's oiginal package never been opened

and pins from a good friend to help (Merryweather --Selen)

Pin 90958: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock the Magic of Disneyland® Resort - Pirates of the Caribbean
Pin 31960: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Cheshire Cat Hot Air Balloon

and just to keep the lead ( I REALLY hope) I will add a

P.O.T.C. movie promo thin lanyard....don't know where I got it (forgot) but it has never been used and is still in the original package. I can post a picture if you want.

Oh my gosh Kristine! Those are beautiful! :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

You guys are making this impossibly difficult. :facepalm:

This is getting so interesting... I feel like I'm watching a really fancy art show! X3 :lol:

And yet I feel extremely untalented atm as I watch this... :facepalm: LOL

This is getting so interesting... I feel like I'm watching a really fancy art show! X3 :lol:

And yet I feel extremely untalented atm as I watch this... :facepalm: LOL
Ohhh Melissa! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You just need to let that artistic ability out! ;) Look at all these fancy people comin' out of the woodworks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back