• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!
Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore.com Sneak Peeks & New Releases
Yes!!!!! Jumping for joy at the fact that both Tianas are only Tiana herself and none of the other characters! Now I don't need them! That means I only need the 3 Dug pins! Yippee! Money is tight, so the less buying the better!

Disappointed that the Tron Series pins have the backgrounds in them. I love the pins that don't have backgrounds... Oh well... I DO love how you made all the links so we can at least get a peek. Had to click the "picture only" link, but it's better than nothing!

It looks like Kevin is throwing up the snowball.

I'm not saying that I don't like the pin. I'm simply stating a fact.

Last edited:
Im happy with the Dug pins, least of them is the snowball series one though, I actually kinda like the fact kevin is spitting out the snowball as reminds me off the film and her eating the ball from Carls walking stick XD besides my fave from UP is Kevin so Im happy with any pin she is on :) cant wait for them to come out hehehe

Ohh, I just love the Chip N Dale Lightcycles. The Santa series is great too. I guess I'll be up early on Monday checking out what's been released :)

Damn!! Being poor is really annoying right now!! I think Dug and Walle as santa is soooooooooo cute! Am thinking about getting Walle for my dad as he's Walle's biggest fan, im sure of it!!!

I am really resisting the Up and Stitch pins, especially the Up pins as I don't really want to start another pin subject other than Stitch!!

I LOVE Dug!!!!! I am going to disagree with the dislike of the snowball series with Kevin spitting out the snowball because one of the things about her (and her babies) in the movie is that they eat Carl's walker and the tennis balls on it, then spit them out exactly like that. Maybe it is gross, but I like it when pins remind me of the movie that the character belongs to, especially when it is my favorite movie!

To each is own; that is what makes the pin world go 'round!

oooh that looks nice (dont want the set though) but I did wonder where the snowbal flying over dug had come from XD

From the larger scene it seems as though Stitch is throwing the snowball that goes through Kevin's neck and hits Donald on the side of the head. That is just what it looks like to me anyway. Is that what you figured too now after seeing the bigger picture?

From the larger scene it seems as though Stitch is throwing the snowball that goes through Kevin's neck and hits Donald on the side of the head. That is just what it looks like to me anyway. Is that what you figured too now after seeing the bigger picture?

thats exactly what I thought, if I cold afford the stitch as well then Id probably get it but with 3 dug pins coming then will have to leave it for now, but guess me and you are the minority who like the fact Kevin is spitting out the snowball XD

I like that kevin is spitting out the snowball too. I will probably get the stitch, up, and donald pins for a "mini" scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back