• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
Anna and Elsa both sold out! Now it's just kristoff and Anna available

I checked out Elsa at 3:02 and Anna at 3:03 and got my confirmation emails. Thank you so much link fairies! <3 People are saying they are sold out, but it still says add to bag on my screen

No no NO - I was submitting my order for Anna when it told me I'd picked the wrong billing address and then got so lost in mickey head circles trying to go back and fix it that I lost her! That's two in a row I've missed now! And I can't afford to stay up in case she comes back... I could just cry right now...

I checked out Elsa at 3:02 and Anna at 3:03 and got my confirmation emails. Thank you so much link fairies! <3 People are saying they are sold out, but it still says add to bag on my screen

My screen says that too, but it may be that after you click on the link it'll say sold out. Had that happen once when I was trying to buy the singing Elsa ornament last year, it took about 15-20 minuets to get her in the bag and complete a successful checkout.

A lot of people on facebook said they missed Elsa, I feel bad.. i'm so sorry Kabe.. I wouldn't give up though, I'm sure someone will end up having one to sell to you
for a good price.

Congrats to everyone who got them! I tried for Elsa but my computer froze. Yay haha.

If you keep trying she might become available again, it seems like the dolls have been in and out of availability lately for hours. Was in line with someone this morning who got the Elsa/Hans set around 2:00pm or so because it kept becoming available for brief periods of time throughout the day.

Congratulations to those who got the dolls! For those who didn't I am very sorry, hopefully they'll either become available again and you'll be able to snag one then, or be able to purchase one from someone selling them for a reasonable price!

Hi everyone, I think I wanna ask you some questions. I accidentally put Elsa&Anna into the same order and it shows "International$86.60 International$86.60". Does that mean they will be shipped individually or together?
In this order, I used an old address. Can I ask DS to update it to the latest one? I wish someone can answer my question.

Hi everyone, I think I wanna ask you some questions. I accidentally put Elsa&Anna into the same order and it shows "International$86.60 International$86.60". Does that mean they will be shipped individually or together?
In this order, I used an old address. Can I ask DS to update it to the latest one? I wish someone can answer my question.

I can't be sure about the international shipping part, but I've ordered an Olaf doll from the Disney Movie Rewards site before and sent it to an old school address by mistake. I immediately contacted Disney Customer service who asked me to confirm my new address with them and changed the shipping location on the order. I was nervous it hadn't been changed up until I got the doll because the actual invoice information was still indicating the other address, but it arrived safe and sound. I'd say contact Disney ASAP and let them know, hopefully they'll be able to get the address changed for you without issue.

I can't believe I got both of them and managed to check out at 8:02 after some long loading Mickey Mouse ears. Just got to wait for international shipping! After I said I would never buy internationally. :hsugh:

I'm reading peoples comments on facebook pages about the dolls. I know that there are a lot of people who do buy these dolls
just to sell them on ebay, but some of these people are getting really pissed off asking how people get a "Magic number" and that
they are all scalpers anyway. I guess I just felt a little annoyed reading that, because I know people on here, and myself all bought
these dolls because we are collectors and they mean a lot..

Ok. So you can try to email them. THere's a 90% chance they won't though... I've dealt with the store many times cause they've been shipping them to the wrong address. They installed a new system that processes orders faster and sends out to distribution overnight.

They might be able to change it, but I email them immediately or call as soon as their lines open up. Good luck!

I'm reading peoples comments on facebook pages about the dolls. I know that there are a lot of people who do buy these dolls
just to sell them on ebay, but some of these people are getting really pissed off asking how people get a "Magic number" and that
they are all scalpers anyway. I guess I just felt a little annoyed reading that, because I know people on here, and myself all bought

Some people you know, are just envious. :/
I feel sad for them that they dont know better.

I can't be sure about the international shipping part, but I've ordered an Olaf doll from the Disney Movie Rewards site before and sent it to an old school address by mistake. I immediately contacted Disney Customer service who asked me to confirm my new address with them and changed the shipping location on the order. I was nervous it hadn't been changed up until I got the doll because the actual invoice information was still indicating the other address, but it arrived safe and sound. I'd say contact Disney ASAP and let them know, hopefully they'll be able to get the address changed for you without issue.
Thanks for your answer. The old address is another site of my company since I just moved to another site where is about 1 mile away and it's fine but I just don't want to walk there to get my dolls. haha

Ok. So you can try to email them. THere's a 90% chance they won't though... I've dealt with the store many times cause they've been shipping them to the wrong address. They installed a new system that processes orders faster and sends out to distribution overnight.

They might be able to change it, but I email them immediately or call as soon as their lines open up. Good luck!

Thanks! The old address is just fine and it's just 1 mile away. In China, they'll call me when they can't reach the receiver.

Thanks for your answer. The old address is another site of my company since I just moved to another site where is about 1 mile away and it's fine but I just don't want to walk there to get my dolls. haha

Your welcome! Glad it's not a bigger issue, like you moved to a new house and the family now living there will end up recieving your dolls or something. Still, I definitely understand not wanting to walk a mile to get the dolls!

Some people you know, are just envious. :/
I feel sad for them that they dont know better.

Yea and I also think they just want to look for someone/something easy to put blame on.

Do you received the confirmation mail? I haven't yet.
PS: both orders are active now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back