• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyStore Limited Edition 17" Dolls Discussion
Does anyone think the Maleficent and Phillip doll reveal will be next week?

And I also asked my DS, and the cast member said that they don't know and usually receive the shipment (if there is one) at very short notice.

Often we don't get pictures and information regarding dolls before 1 week before their release - so if there's a Maleficent and Phillip I don't expect information before 1-2 weeks time.

Now that we have a "confirmation" or whatever, I think the chances of us seeing them next week is higher now. But like milaya said, they usually don't reveal them until a week before they are released, so its more likely we will see them the week after next. All I want is a picture or at least a teaser picture of some kind to calm my patience a bit lol.

Now that we have a "confirmation" or whatever, I think the chances of us seeing them next week is higher now. But like milaya said, they usually don't reveal them until a week before they are released, so its more likely we will see them the week after next. All I want is a picture or at least a teaser picture of some kind to calm my patience a bit lol.

where was the confirmation, was it on Facebook. Just wondering even though I'm not getting them. Oh the agony of not having any money! Lol:lol:

where was the confirmation, was it on Facebook. Just wondering even though I'm not getting them. Oh the agony of not having any money! Lol:lol:

Yes it was on Facebook. YouTuber Chad Alan confirmed they are coming out October 7th, but he said there were no pictures or edition sizes yet. Then a doll page on Facebook said the same thing so I suppose that is a confirmation of some sort lol. Yeah I feel you on the having no money part. I am barely gonna have enough for Maleficent as it is. :anxious:

Last edited:
Often we don't get pictures and information regarding dolls before 1 week before their release - so if there's a Maleficent and Phillip I don't expect information before 1-2 weeks time.

Last year they previewed Ursula and Eric at the expo. It was about 2 months before their actual release. They were previewed on Aug 10 and the dolls were released Oct 1 and sometimes they release the preview or sneak peek two weeks before the release and other times the Friday before. So really it is anyone's guess when we will see something but I definitely agree that it would be within the next week or two since the dolls are coming out in two weeks :p

Hi All,

If you preordered Limited Edition Aurora Doll from online, will she be delivered to your house on October 7th or will she not be shipped out until that day? Thanks for the help!

Hi All,

If you preordered Limited Edition Aurora Doll from online, will she be delivered to your house on October 7th or will she not be shipped out until that day? Thanks for the help!

Im pretty sure that she will be at your house be the 7th. I heard some people say they got theirs a day before the actual date. So either a day before, or around the 7th. You can never tell with the mail these days. Hope this helped.

Hi All,

in the past the dolls were usually shipped out the thurs or Friday before the release so you get them the day they are released.

Hey guys, so I have saved and I am defiantly going to try in store to get Aurora and Maleficent. But my mum has said she will get me one for Christmas as well. So if you were going for three of the four upcoming Sleeping beauty LE dolls, which would you get? Defiantly Aurora and Maleficent but which out of the designer Briar Rose/Phillip or 17inch Phillip? I already have the designer Aurora and Maleficent. I'm leaning towards the designer set unless the phillip is amazing.

Hey guys, so I have saved and I am defiantly going to try in store to get Aurora and Maleficent. But my mum has said she will get me one for Christmas as well. So if you were going for three of the four upcoming Sleeping beauty LE dolls, which would you get? Defiantly Aurora and Maleficent but which out of the designer Briar Rose/Phillip or 17inch Phillip? I already have the designer Aurora and Maleficent. I'm leaning towards the designer set unless the phillip is amazing.

I would also wait till images come out. But even then... I would be heavily leaning towards the LE 17" cause I think that it's more bang for my buck.

Also depends on how much you like Phillip.

Well Phillip is my favourite Prince! But with the designer doll you get him and Aurora! Best to wait for images to make my mind up like you said! I can't wait to see pictures! I really hope Phillip has the shield and sword and would be cool to have the forest of thorns as the background!

Man I seriously hope we get pictures before this week is over... I know we will definitely get them next week if we don't this week, but im just so tired of waiting and have become too impatient lol. I hope I am not the only one this anxious...:lol:

Man I seriously hope we get pictures before this week is over... I know we will definitely get them next week if we don't this week, but im just so tired of waiting and have become too impatient lol. I hope I am not the only one this anxious...:lol:

I know, I'm impatient too lol I'm more anxious so I can pick up aurora and finally clam down. I'm going crazy and the only thing that's reassuring me is the thought of 14 more days to pick her up. Ha lol. I really want to see maleficent, I hope she's not plain in any way.

When people start getting charged for the doll, if it's not too much to ask, could you please post on here to let me know. Last time I waited & waited for Ariel, but she didn't show. I called, turns out the day they tried for payment I didn't have money in the account. They didn't let me mnow or anything, just didn't ship her. I had to ring them to find out and then pay over the phone; calls from Aus aren't cheap. So yeah, if anyone could let me know when they start being charged I'd really appreciate it so I can make sure there's money in the account.
Thanks heaps in advance!
I'm reallllly looking forward to how Maleficent is going to look! I can't contain my excitement. Family think I'm nuts, counting down the days! Hehe

I have a question. I preordered the Le aurora in store, and I was wondering if she will be available for pick up exactly on the 7th.

Last edited:
I have a question. I preordered the Le aurora in store, and I was wondering if she will be available for pick up exactly on the 7th.

Usually yeah, If not it'll be on the receipt/folder that they gave you. Which you need to pick up the doll.

I know, I'm impatient too lol �� I'm more anxious so I can pick up aurora and finally clam down. I'm going crazy and the only thing that's reassuring me is the thought of 14 more days to pick her up. Ha lol. I really want to see maleficent, I hope she's not plain in any way.

I'm glad im not the only one loosing my mind waiting for these dolls lol! I can see why you are so excited for Aurora too. I have been looking at her a lot lately and she is more stunning than I realized! I liked her when she came out, but decided on not getting her so I could save for Maleficent. I am honestly considering getting her now seeing the prices haven't gone up too much compared to retail, but right now all my focus is going towards Maleficent.

And I don't think Maleficent will be very plain...or at least I hope she isn't. Compared to past dolls like Lady Tremaine and Mother Gothel, I expect the Disney Store to go all out with detail. Plus they know how popular of a villain she is.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back