• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP Dlp april's pin trading event : wizards and witches update with flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! You're right, nevermind ^_^ I started to think it was all villains after I saw Gothel and she's not a witch but that's good :)
She might be I mean she knows how to use that golden magic flower and what exact song to sing to make it's magical properties work... I'm pretty sure not just any random person could go up to the flower and be like "hey look a golden flower! How about I sing to it and see if I turn young again?!" Or did the flower come with like a "how to..." Manual and we all missed that part in the movie. So yeah she could be a witch... She's definitely more on the right track then king candy being a wizard.

I wasn't really excited about seeing the pins for this event, but having seen them I want the majority of them. I really like the Mother Gothel - it's nice that she's starting to get more pins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back