• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLP dlp march flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
DLP dlp march flyer

pupuce

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
16184510.jpg

If anyone is going March 8th ... please put me on your pick-up list *puppy eyes*.
(of March 9th ... I'm guessing the Brave Dreams could be still there the next day, just like Hunchback still is after a month)

I have just checked the high speed train tickets, and there aren't any available anymore, otherwhise I'd be going myself for a day!

Wanna split the gas & road money? haha

Haha, that's actually a cool idea! I would've done that earlier but I don't know any Belgian pin traders, otherwise I'd be happy to do some pick ups. I am saving up to drive on my own in July/June tough, so I'm hoping the release will be epic then lol.

Haha, that's actually a cool idea! I would've done that earlier but I don't know any Belgian pin traders, otherwise I'd be happy to do some pick ups. I am saving up to drive on my own in July/June tough, so I'm hoping the release will be epic then lol.

If you're ever looking for a drive-along-buddy, I live near Antwerp, with a Dream AP.

If anyone is going March 8th ... please put me on your pick-up list *puppy eyes*.
(of March 9th ... I'm guessing the Brave Dreams could be still there the next day, just like Hunchback still is after a month)

I have just checked the high speed train tickets, and there aren't any available anymore, otherwhise I'd be going myself for a day!

I don't think the dream brave pin's will last longer than a day. The locket merida didn't last and Merida is quite loved. I know a lot of people who are talking and wait for that pin's since it was announced at the rapunzel christmas pin trading event.

So many pretty pins! I would really like the Cheshire Cat Eiffel Tower pin ... if anyone gets an extra, please keep me in mind! The Aristrocats one is really cute too and is also something I collect ... just in case anyone wants to trade, lol! Hope everyone gets the pins they want!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back