• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR December Limited Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your help in the past with these pins!

Would you consider picking me up an Aladdin tape pin? I believe it comes out on 12/27.

Similar to others, nothing I need this month. But a big THANK YOU for all the work you’ve done to help us out!

Is the Jack & Zero Happy Holdays pin releasing on the 6th available for pickup? Thank you so much in advance! :)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just a reminder, everyone, I will only be picking up what is on the list, and I can't guarantee I get all of those. I will do my best. There's a lot going on at home, my dad who lives with us now has been in and out of 4 hospitals in the last month and I work two jobs, and take care of my dog, so I am slowly having to let go of pickups. Also pin quality has gotten worse and worse which makes this project difficult. And a few other reasons but thank you for all the kind words, I do appreciate each and every post and pm, even if I haven't responded. I am hoping that once in awhile I can get a popular release and we can have a drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back