• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR December Limited Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR December Limited Pickups @Cost
All requests fulfilled today, despite it raining Disney cats and Disney dogs. It has been a downpour all day! It rarely rains here but when it does, it all comes at once! The one good thing is it makes for a very empty park and no lines for pins!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Congrats on surviving the storm! Pins accomplished, AMAZING!!:stitch:

Package arrived insanely fast to the UK. I'd like to post a picture of it, but there are Christmas presents involved and although I'm the only family member on here, I often leave the page open and prying eyes are everywhere here!

Thank you both(and your helpers) for all the hard work you have done in bringing the delights of this hobby to us in the UK

I had happy mail today! Thanks you for all the extra effort you put in making the envelopes look extra cute and packaging the pins so they are totally safe. Merry Christmas!!

Can I have some help with the Hoilday Nickel Set?
They are located - Jolly Trolley Treats, Buena Vista Street, Disney California Adventure.
Please PM if you can help.

If anyone is in the park today and might have the opportunity to pick up the Aladdin VHS pin I would very much appreciate it!

I know the set has been extremely popular, so if it's not a possibility I completley understand. Happy Holidays All!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back