• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR December Limited Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR December Limited Pickups @Cost
Thank you both for all you have done. I appreciate all the wonderful pins that you have
helped me get.

Thank you for your help in the past with these pins!

Would you consider picking me up an Aladdin tape pin? I believe it comes out on 12/27.

Similar to others, nothing I need this month. But a big THANK YOU for all the work you’ve done to help us out!

Is the Jack & Zero Happy Holdays pin releasing on the 6th available for pickup? Thank you so much in advance!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Just a reminder, everyone, I will only be picking up what is on the list, and I can't guarantee I get all of those. I will do my best. There's a lot going on at home, my dad who lives with us now has been in and out of 4 hospitals in the last month and I work two jobs, and take care of my dog, so I am slowly having to let go of pickups. Also pin quality has gotten worse and worse which makes this project difficult. And a few other reasons but thank you for all the kind words, I do appreciate each and every post and pm, even if I haven't responded. I am hoping that once in awhile I can get a popular release and we can have a drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.