• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DLR June Pickups - close to cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little late this month, but could you please add me to the list for the Inside Out opening day if possible?

Also interested in any open edition Inside Out pins ^_^
Thanks so much Sean!

Last edited:
Surprise release today. Let me know ASAP if you'd like it.

a9cb82cfeec6c038719365c6574044bb.jpg

<pic to come later>

Was able to pick up ALL requested Inside Out pins (they had them at every single pin store, so woohoo!). If you were on the stretch goal list, expect a PM with payment information this afternoon.

For all those waiting on pin shipments, I severely hurt my back Wednesday and I have basically been bedridden since. I will try to get them out this weekend, but there may be a delay. My apologies :(

I might be too late to this but I figured I'd give it a shot. If there happens to be an extra Inside Out pin I'd be interested in it. Also interested in the 4th of July Up pin. Thanks either way, and I hope your back feels better!

Hello Sean
I hope you're feeling better
If next time you go they still have one of the Summer Mickey pins available can you please add it to my collection .
Cheers
David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back