• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR June Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD! DLR June Pickups @Cost
Put me down for the pin of the month please.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Hi can you put me down for
Alice in Wonderland 1
Pixar incredible 1
The Incredibles set 1
donut shop Chip and Dale 1
Lion King Pin of the month 1
Pixar Wall-E 1

Please PM me this is my first time buying so I can do it right thanks Joe

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Can I be out down for another Lion King Pin of the month please. So that is 2 Pin of the month pins and the OUAT pin. Thank you.

Also, I wanted to see if I could add 2 packs of the Hidden Mickey mystery pins that had the 2015 completed pins in them to my order.

These seem to have reappeared...they are the same color. However I can't guarantee they hold the same pins. I am happy to pick them up for anyone that wants to risk it! 12.99 per bag.

I will be sending out the totals for June 7 shortly. If you prefer to pay for the whole month instead, just lmk.
This is an especially heavy month so please be sure your payments are in by 8am PT on pickup days. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back