• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR June Pickups @Cost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I go away on vacation and the Lion King gates open! Is it too late to request both LK pins?

Please pick up 2 sets of the 3 Tiki pins- one for me & one for my sister. If they’re still available. Thank you! :)

Ok all June 28 totals and messages have been sent. Please lmk if there are any errors, questions, if I missed you, changes or cancellations.
*************remember****************** there is a possibility the LK Tape will be 24.99 or more. I only charged everyone for 16.99 because I don't have confirmation. Please be prepared to pay the balance. If anyone can't pay more than 16.99 please cancel.

A couple posters on FB claim to have seen the price of the LK Tape at the pin event, and that the pin is $35. With tax and paypal fees it comes out to $19.97 more than I charged you, for each Tape pin you request. So if you have already paid, I would appreciate you forwarding the balance as goods to shelterkat@aol.com and if you haven't paid yet, please add this onto your total. Any questions, pm me. Group messages also sent.

A couple posters on FB claim to have seen the price of the LK Tape at the pin event, and that the pin is $35. With tax and paypal fees it comes out to $19.97 more than I charged you, for each Tape pin you request. So if you have already paid, I would appreciate you forwarding the balance as goods to shelterkat@aol.com and if you haven't paid yet, please add this onto your total. Any questions, pm me. Group messages also sent.

So, is it bad that I went ahead and paid for a Presale from that auction site for $23 because I’m hoping it will be $35 and that they have to sell it to me for $23?? I’m kind of expecting they’ll cancel and refund me, instead of taking a loss. If not, I may have a second one for trading that I got for a steal (unless they release them for $16.99 after all, lol)

I concur. I have seen the same FB claims. From what I saw at the dlr pt event, they look very nice and are boxed. I did not see the inside though.

I concur. I have seen the same FB claims. From what I saw at the dlr pt event, they look very nice and are boxed. I did not see the inside though.
Did they look worth the $35? Also are they normal pin size or a like the size of your palm?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

nvHjSlk.jpg

Sheesh. It's amazing how quickly one forgets things. Need to write the instructions down (and I just DID) like when I was a student.

Any-who, this is the picture I took of the Lion King Tape Box Pin at the DLR Pin Trading Event on June 14th.

It is a 'hinged-pin'.

There wasn't one OPEN to see the inside. I am guessing they only had One to display.

The best I can recollect, the box itself was at least, 5" tall. I was impressed by it. And my DPF family, that is something that doesn't occur often these days. ;)

If I can answer any other questions, please comment here, or start a conversation with me.

Just an FYI....I will be leaving for errands from 2:15 - 7.

So, any messages before 2, and after 7 I will answer.

I hope this helps.

Pining the MAGIC Forward.

Connies_Hobby

I got one of the Lion King pins! Since I can’t post links yet, the picture of the inside is in a link in my profile

If @pearlc is OK with this, here are her images:

s2OeZdY.jpg

M22rA7h.jpg

If you're not OK with me posting them here for you, just reply and I'll delete! Thanks for sharing these with the community and congrats on getting the pin! It's really elaborate!

PS: Cool nail polish, ha ha. :)

If @pearlc is OK with this, here are her images:

If you're not OK with me posting them here for you, just reply and I'll delete! Thanks for sharing these with the community and congrats on getting the pin! It's really elaborate!

PS: Cool nail polish, ha ha. :)

It’s totally fine! Thanks for doing so! And thanks, it’s very glittery and pretty in the sunlight but for now you just get a view of my gross cuticles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back