• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR November Pickups @cost

SOLD! DLR November Pickups @cost
Also quick update . Shelterkat is going to WDW (Wish I could !)
So her helpers will handle requests for the end of November releases :)
I'll add in any Aladdin requests after the event , hopefully most of the requests will be cleared on the day itself

Please put me down for:
Festival of the Holidays
Essence of Evil Cruella
SW Destroyer

Thank you!

All pins obtained :)
There was a Surprise Release for Thor Ragnarok if anyone is interested
kxfYI1t.jpg

Last edited:
How much is the jack jumbo? Oh when do I get my invoice? Sorry I'm new at getting pins this way

Sent from my 5056E using Tapatalk

I would like to request the following this month.

Cheshire Cat Pocketwatch
Star Wars Vehicle - Star Destroyer
Doorways to Disney Jungle Cruise
Joy 2017 Chip & Dale

Thanks Dawn and David.

All up to date . All 2nd November release invoices sent
Pinfun the PTT will very likely be available , unless by some freak sales pattern it sells out in a week

Last edited:
Hi can you put me down for the gift box resort pins from 9th november?

2x stitch disney paradise pier hotel
1x grand california
1x disneyland resort

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
Hiya. Can I cancel the pick up on these pins please? Hopefully there is enough notice :)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Hi,

If at all possible(and still available) would you be able to obtain the following and ship to the UK:-

HMH Oogie Boogie, Cheshire cat pocket watch, It's a small world Holiday 2017, Thanksgiving 2017, Haunted mansion mystery box (x 2).

Kind regards

Last edited:
Can you please add me to the list for 2 small world mystery boxes and the doorways jungle cruise?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, David,
Can you please put me down for another 2 boxes of the Genie mystery boxes from the Aladdin 25th anniversary?
Thank you.

Invoices for Nov 9 are out.. please lmk if there are any errors or questions. I did not include Nov 10 as that is 1) odd to release these on a Friday and 2) I work Friday and don't yet know if I can get there after work or on the weekend. It is a holiday and race weekend and will be packed. I might have to pick these up on the Nov 16 run. Please be aware certain pins might sell out by then. I will keep you all posted!

Back