• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DLR November Pickups @cost

Ok all packages are mailed, tracking sent, and I'm working on feedback. It only allows 10 per day LOL:eek:

I will not be picking up anything between today and Dec 7 due to vacation!:cool:

For anyone with Nov 30 requests, my Santa's helper will be getting those pins for me, and I will pick them up from her Dec 7, so those pins as well as any pins on hold, will go out the weekend of Dec 9. If you need your 0n-hold November pins right away, just lmk.

Please lmk if there are any problems with the already mailed packages. There were some big orders and I had to use various mailing containers..some boxes, some huge bubble envelopes, some small ones. I had to get creative with what I had:rolleyes:

See you in December:cheshire:

Thank you so much!!! arrived to the UK really quick and in perfect condition and the family will love them for Christmas...except the Brer's, they're mine!!
AmCxcD.jpg

Just to keep everyone clued up , unfortunately Dawn's helper has been the victim of CC fraud so won't be able to do pickups . Dawn herself is going to get the current requests at WDW though so current pickups are unaffected .
When the December Flyer is released though it does mean the first days releases may sell out before Dawn gets back to DLR but hopefully nothing major

Just to keep everyone clued up , unfortunately Dawn's helper has been the victim of CC fraud
Oh No! So sorry to hear about the cc fraud. That is super painful. I had all my credit frozen to avoid that happening and I encourage everyone to do so. You just need to temporarily unlock it when you want to apply for new credit. It's a little extra periodic effort that is well worth the protection in my view. And it prevents me from taking advantage of "instant credit" deals, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

All the November pickups are complete now :)
FYI I completely misjudged the Olaf Countdown pins cost it's $24.99 plus fees , no requests for it but in case anyone wondered

Back