• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! docfish2u thanks so much for the trade and OHMYGODDDDDDD!!!!

The Ariel pin looks absolutely gorgeous!! What an awesome mail day from Docfish2u, Rasputin, and Tiggermickey. Your mail carrier must hate you. hahahaha.

that's the next thing to learn and tackle Another thank u is needed for David bc he inadvertently forced me to make myself learn how to post pics here; posting the pin pics link WOULD NOT do this beautiful pin justice! haha)

ugh! I feel your pain. he just zapped me something from my signature and I have NO idea how to fix it. I was just so happy to even get it attached to my profile. But more on that later. Back to your regularly scheduled post..... :)

Wow David! That pin!!! How in the world did you even manage to find that? That pin is nearly on every single LM collector's grail list O_____O WOW!!! Good thing I don't go for Jumbos or I'd have that in my signature as well haha xD You really have outdone yourself if that is even possible David (yeah...thinking about it now, I don't think it's possible so you have managed to tie yourself haha xD)

Oh my! Congrats, you are right, the pinpic picture doesn't do it justice, now to add a new grail, as soon as I figure out how to update it that is.

Wow, David! I'm in Shock!

Congrats Mali, I love that pin it is so gorgeous, I almost traded mine but couldn't do it because it's just so beautiful. Congats again you so desrve it,

So happy for you Mali :) And perfect example of the generosity and wonderful community on this forum!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful congrats and kudos to David!

So I updated mah lanyard ;) Hereeeeee it is:

IMG_0162_zpsfbaaa015.jpg
[/IMG]

I must say David not only do u slay siggys but lanyards too! It took me a bit to try to fix my lanyard so that baby can be there! :rofl: LOL It's so big!!! And EPIC!!! Thank u so much again David! <3 U ROCK!! :hug:

Back