• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction
Awww thanks guys! Ill add apic to show how big Scrump is.

381553d6-cde8-483d-a840-0c582b8eb6cc.jpg

This is adorable!

Omg that is SO beyond adorable!!! x3

Yes the Scrump is adorable!!! this is going to be very hard!!!

I am already working on something Mulan, but I don't think it will be enough. Especially with that SCRUMP!!!! SO CUTE !!!!!!
But maybe I'll add a drawing or two... I am stumped. I might be back. I might not. I don't even know if I'll have to time to do them b/c of finals...
I am rambling. I am sorry. I will be watching this auction!

There are some INSANELY talented people here!

Projects do not need to be complete by the end of this auction. Just present your idea!!! I know I didn't give a ton of time and people do have lives other then just pins and the like.

ah, snoffsan has upped that ante. perhaps Purple Pascal is not enough.

i think it's time to dust off my best art skills, the one i haven't used for a while.

expect a bid update sometime around sat evening (busy tonight and i need to finish at least SOME of it to show you what i can do ;)

This is such a great idea well i guess ill be off to fabric and arts and craft store so i cant start a project to bid :)

OMG!what a fun Auction idea! I wanna do one of my crafts. I won't have time to make it right now because of work, but how about a neat CM pin trading pal bag! I came up with it last night it will be small bag to keep your keepers in that you pull off of cast lanyards and the bag strap will be made of lanyard material so you put your traders on it, and it will be whatever character you or your wife would want made. I will try my best right now I am making a Rapunzel for Hollie but I can post pics of that but her eyes are buggy looking till im done outlining them.

Yay!!! Go snoffsan!!! I know David loved scrump from your custom doll auction... Snoffsan makes amazing dolls!!! I'm so excited for pascal to arrive!

AH! I am so untalented but I can cross-stitch. I could make you the cross-stitch of your choice! (It will just take a little while to complete.)

I could do something like this or another design that you prefer... (I have not started it yet but I am looking for a new project to work on so this is a fab excuse! LOL)

L14329590.jpg

​I love the idea of an art exchange. Besides, if you don't win, I do have lots of pins to trade with!!!

So, if you have a few pins on my wants, and i don't win, we can trade afterwards? ;)

Okay....I really, REALLY LOVE THIS O_O SO ADORABLE!

David, do you want us to only post our finished product(s)? Or progress as well? I'm assuming finished products to make it less confusing lol but I want to make sure

Feel free to post whatever you want to. If you want to post progress reports that works, if you want to wait until the end and post how far along you are and what it will look like that works. This is supposed to be fun for you as well as me.

My husband will make you a leather carving (legal paper sized) of your favorite character/characters in a pose of your choice (you provide the picture you want him to work off and he'll carve the leather.)

Do you have any examples?

I'm intrigued to see a leaderboard (assuming you will make one).
So many great bids! I am curious to see what tickles your fancy ;)

Never assume!!! When you do you make an (oh you know the rest)
:D I am not sure if I will post a leaderboard or not. I don't want to stifle anybody's creative juices. Besides I have a feeling that this one will be very hard to decide. I think it will be a family huddle situation at the end.

​I love the idea of an art exchange. Besides, if you don't win, I do have lots of pins to trade with!!!

So, if you have a few pins on my wants, and i don't win, we can trade afterwards? ;)

I am always open to trying to work out a trade. There are so many very talented people and I really love everybody's creative ability so yes, let's see what we can do!!!

Thank you everybody for all of the bids so far. I was not sure if this would go well or not. I am thrilled that so many talented people have already put stuff up!!! I am very much looking forward to the upcoming creative bids.

Ok now I can finish what I started. my enter key wont work all the sudden FML I have to say Snoffsan that I literally gasped when I saw tat and I thought maybe it was me cause im so dorky,,,but everyone is dying. Please PM me...I wanna discuss you making one for me

Ok now I can finish what I started. my enter key wont work all the sudden FML I have to say Snoffsan that I literally gasped when I saw tat and I thought maybe it was me cause im so dorky,,,but everyone is dying. Please PM me...I wanna discuss you making one for me

Hey, go run your own auction and leave my bidders alone!!!
:facepalm:

Oops and here is my entry. A hand drawn watercolor 8x10 of me in the garden today. I know I will win the Rapunzel pin because nothing will make David more happy than waking each day and looking at my smile.
childrens+drawings+and+embroidery.jpg

If you are going to enter somebody else's art at least cut off their signature. :rofl:

This auction is amusing to say the least. Dawny...gotta keep it real; ) I think my art looks like your picture! Hmmm...I have a niece. ..maybe she can draw something awesome! ! Lol.

Seriously. ...David.....you are totally right. There is a lot of talent floating around DPF. Good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back