• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Docfish2u's arts/crafts auction
Ok Do I stand a chance?----NO and I know that and am ok with it. Is this auction fun? Yes and thus my bid as pitiful as it is. I like to draw flowers...am I good at it ...well no, but I enjoy it.

So my bid..I would like to draw a black and white pencil drawing of flowers...match it up with a pin...frame them and send them your way.

For example I would draw water flowers and match them to an Arile pin. Or I have some nice Minnie Flower pins that would go well with a drawing and framed.

If I had a Beauty and the Beast pin I could match it up to the drawing here

**I have other examples of my drawings but don't want to embarass myself more than I aleady have...

At last I have an idea! ** He grabs his Husqvarna 3100 XP 48" chainsaw, a parachute, two eye patches, and leaves the room ...**
[h=1][/h]

Ok Do I stand a chance?----NO and I know that and am ok with it. Is this auction fun? Yes and thus my bid as pitiful as it is. I like to draw flowers...am I good at it ...well no, but I enjoy it.

So my bid..I would like to draw a black and white pencil drawing of flowers...match it up with a pin...frame them and send them your way.

For example I would draw water flowers and match them to an Arile pin. Or I have some nice Minnie Flower pins that would go well with a drawing and framed.

If I had a Beauty and the Beast pin I could match it up to the drawing here

**I have other examples of my drawings but don't want to embarass myself more than I aleady have...

At last I have an idea! ** He grabs his Husqvarna 3100 XP 48" chainsaw, a parachute, two eye patches, and leaves the room ...**

​This could be very interesting!

Great idea!!!

What is your favorite Disney song and favorite genre of music?

​Bear necessities from the Jungle Book. Whatever genre you would consider PINK to be in.

jenugagu.jpg

I can't believe all the great bids everyone's making. The talent is great on DPF. This is a fun auction. I like that those who say they don't have talent, are pushing themselves and bidding. I know this will be a tough auction to try to win. With that being said...
5u9y9yza.jpg

This woodcarver will hide in the back and watch all the fun...... For now.

Thought you might like another example....something like this could be paired up with a cruise pin and framed. i could even try your favorite flower.

I bid a cookie bouquet, similar to this one, but with Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, and Zero.

13357_1182467806822_6563173_n.jpg

I also bid a tutu, available in any size, just let me know the waist measurement and length desired. Here are two princess-inspired ones for an idea:

155882_317414845030079_1589886990_n.jpg

I bid a cookie bouquet, similar to this one, but with Jack Skellington, Oogie Boogie, and Zero.

13357_1182467806822_6563173_n.jpg

I also bid a tutu, available in any size, just let me know the waist measurement and length desired. Here are two princess-inspired ones for an idea:

155882_317414845030079_1589886990_n.jpg

Oh cookies those you might want to hold onto for the next auction. Hint If I were to were one of the tutu's at Disneyland, would you believe it was not the first time I had done that? We were in one of the parades back when they gave you animal hats to be in them. We have a hippo hat and a rhino hat to prove it.

Great bid!!! Cookies and memories!!!

I bid:

2 paintings of your choice, any image. Choice of 5x7cm canvas with easel, 12.5x15.5cm canvas with easel or 12x17.5cm canvas board with easel.
PLUS 1 Embroidery of your choice. Any character, image or words
PLUS 1 handmade keyring or coin purse of your choice

5x7cm painting examples:
tumblr_mmafj8bN1j1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
tumblr_m7w88kQyO91qhk4hso1_500.jpg
tumblr_m7xfz5Ypjv1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

12x17.5cm painting examples:
tumblr_mmlv7wQhyJ1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
tumblr_mg4gsqYqJf1s2pfvao1_500.jpg

Embroidery examples:
tumblr_m6ydh2qRtJ1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
tumblr_m2bs4nQlxp1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

Keyrings and purse examples:
tumblr_mm0ym93ahc1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
tumblr_macwsbjJBM1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
tumblr_mapn11Rk6D1qhk4hso1_500.jpg
tumblr_mam5de3b9S1qhk4hso1_500.jpg

Dang it Gingernutty >.< how're we supposed to compete with that? (You're just too good of an artisit ;) ) ok, I AM pulling out my pastel chalking skills.

picture updates to come soon.

Wow, I can't wait to come back with my entry (of my sister's drawing/painting). You will be AMAZED!

I bid:

2 paintings of your choice, any image. Choice of 5x7cm canvas with easel, 12.5x15.5cm canvas with easel or 12x17.5cm canvas board with easel.

5x7cm painting examples:

Embroidery examples:

Wow you are amazing :)

:D:D:DQuestion does your wife have a favorite color and what her favorite disney movie?? And id luke yours as well. :D Thanks

I bid:

5x7cm painting examples:

Embroidery examples:

[/QUOTE

WOW so many different talents!!!

:D:D:DQuestion does your wife have a favorite color and what her favorite disney movie?? And id luke yours as well. :D Thanks

Please see post #24

You're going to have such a hard time choosing David!! These bids are AMAZING!

Yes I am, and you still haven't bid yet.

Hi David!
I have a couple of questions for you!

Sorry if you have already answered these but:

Do you like the ALL the characters in the Little Mermaid or is it just Ariel? (Same for Brave and Mulan too?)
Do you mind if Ariel is in her human form?

Thank you!

I would like to add to my bid. In addition to my sad attempt to draw I would like to offer to have your name and your wife's name done in Japanese Calligraphy style. My wife or mother in law would do it so I guarantee it would be correct.

Wow gingernutty you've made some really lovely things there! You've inspired me to start making more disney thing myself, rather than keep spending!! lol so beautiful! Thank you, for saving my purse (or husbands wallet!) a bit, and thanks for this amazing auction it's so fun to watch!

OKAY I'M ALMOST DONE WITH SCHOLARSHIP STUFF I can do this now

One 10x10 photo realistic colored pencil image of either an animal/pet and/or person of your choice :) (please note it may take a few weeks to complete due to...rendering and subject matter :X)

Examples:
ixv20x.jpg
34q9ypu.jpg
33cqb1e.jpg

AH! I am so untalented but I can cross-stitch. I could make you the cross-stitch of your choice! (It will just take a little while to complete.)

I could do something like this or another design that you prefer... (I have not started it yet but I am looking for a new project to work on so this is a fab excuse! LOL)

I wanted to add that this project is 16x20 and it will be framed and can be delivered in person (at your bbq) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back