• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Doing the Panini sticker books? Wanna trade stickers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing the Panini sticker books? Wanna trade stickers?
Trade?

Hey all. New to the boards but am looking to give.

Anyone still interested in trading Tangled cards ?

I still have a bunch to give. PM me or email what you need and I'll check to see if I have them.

[email]chinadollse22@yahoo.com
[/EMAIL]

Thank you!!

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
I haven't posted in a while and thought I'd check in again with the few TANGLED stickers my daughter still needs. If you have any, please let me know! And let me know what you still need and we'll check our extras! Thanks!

Need:
57, 60, 62, 71, 79, 100, 110, 113, 115, 143,
150, 163, P1, P3, P4, P6, P9, P11

My daughters are collecting stickers for the TinkerBell book and are looking to trade.

Here are their doubles: 22, 27, 70, 75, 100, 103, 110, 125, 142, 148, 149, & 155.

I need a lot, so just let me know if you need any of these.

Thanks,
Cindy

More doubles for the TinkerBell book:

8, 19, 22, 27, 39, 47, 52, 60, 63, 70, 75, 80, 81, 84, 86, 99, 100, 103, 109, 110, 125, 142, 148, 149, 151, 153, 155, 161, 168, 169.

I need a lot, so just let me know if you need any of these.

I got 2 boxes of the Kim Possible stickers today, and I've 2 nearly complete sets. I need just 1 sticker (I assume) for one set and I think 4 or 5 for the other set. I don't have the actual album for the stickers, just the stickers themselves...

How to Train Your Dragon

I know it's not Disney, but I thought I'd check anyway -

My son recently picked up an almost empty How To Train Your Dragon Panini sticker book at a thrift store and he really wants to collect them. (he's been jealous of his big sis doing the Tangled one). But those are long gone from stores.

Does anyone have any stickers for that book? We'll take any and all that you've got!

The only ones I have in return is a pretty big stack of Tangled ones if you need or want them.

Last call before I haul them to a convention to sell in grab bags...

I'm still looking for a small handful of the "I Heart Princesses" stickers, and I have a *ton* to trade. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Ok, this is just weird. My son came home from school yesterday saying someone on his bus had a Harry Potter sticker book with all kinds of stickers in it and wanted to know if we could get one to. So as usual, I hop on that auction place to see what's there and guess what pops up, these Panini books. I've never heard of them before and now I see this thread with you all talking about it. I don't suppose anyone has a Harry Potter book, do you? If not, where did you all find these books? I think I saw someone found a book at Walmart, but I didn't see any at my Walmart today.

Ok, this is just weird. My son came home from school yesterday saying someone on his bus had a Harry Potter sticker book with all kinds of stickers in it and wanted to know if we could get one to. So as usual, I hop on that auction place to see what's there and guess what pops up, these Panini books. I've never heard of them before and now I see this thread with you all talking about it. I don't suppose anyone has a Harry Potter book, do you? If not, where did you all find these books? I think I saw someone found a book at Walmart, but I didn't see any at my Walmart today.

Panini books have been around forEVER (like, 30 years). Like I mentioned in my original post, I used to have a Thundercats one :)

You can usually get them in Michael's, Wal-Mart, Target, and dollar stores. The thing about them, though, is that there's usually only a handful of active ones at the stores at any given time. If you have to, you can order the ones still in-print (as well as stickers for them) at the Panini web site.

http://www.paninionline.com/collectibles/institutional/bt/uk/

Or the link to the USA store- here's Harry Potter:

http://store.paniniamerica.net/entertainment/warner-bros.html

Careful- they're addicting!

Oh wow! Thanks for the links, much better prices there than on ebay. I'll check the dollar stores and Target this week for them since I didn't see them at Walmart. One other question. Where are they usually shelved at WM and Target? With the books or somewhere else?

Oh wow! Thanks for the links, much better prices there than on ebay. I'll check the dollar stores and Target this week for them since I didn't see them at Walmart. One other question. Where are they usually shelved at WM and Target? With the books or somewhere else?

No problem! :)

At Wal-Mart and Target, they're usually up front in whichever Check-Out lane that has the Trading Cards (Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Sports Cards, whatever). Michael's, they're usually on the side of one of those wire grids that sits in the middle of the aisle (near the kids crafts area).

Dollar stores, they're usually somewhere near the check-out, once again with trading cards.

Sweet! Thanks so much! I know I probably won't find him his Harry Potter book now, but it would be cool to see what the various stores are running. Might find him something else. Thanks again!

Oh, no....oh no. Guys...you guys.

They have an Avengers sticker book now.

ASSEMBLE!

Also, there seems to be a new princess book. That makes, like, 3 in a two year span.

A trip to Micheal's is in my near future. Hope to swap these new series with you guys!

An Avengers book? Holy cow!! He's so gonna want that one!

The only books I saw at Michaels were Cars and Princesses. I ended up finding leftover Harry Potter and Tangled cards at one of the dollar stores and just ordered the books from elsewhere for about a $1 so it worked out. But Avengers! Wow, he's going to want that one for sure! Thanks for the heads up!

::sigh::

So, I went to 4 different stores, and no one has any of the new Panini series (Avengers or Princesses).

I'm considering ordering directly from the site...I just have to see how much shipping is. What a pain in the a**.

I don't know of anyone but our 4 main stores that carry them (Michael's, Target, Wal-Mart, and some of the major dollar chains). I just realized I forgot to check the dollar stores, so I'll do that before ordering.

Does anyone know of additional chains carrying these, and has anyone seen the new series in person?

Unfortunately, I have the same stores as you and none of them have the new ones either. I don't see the Avengers or Brave books listed on the site either. Where did you all find them as upcoming?

As for the shipping charges from the site, I ordered my son some stickers for his Harry Potter book and discovered if you send in a mail request, rather than online, there was no shipping charge. This was for the stickers, but I would imagine the same could be true with the books. There was an order form inside his book and if you read the fine print, that was what it said so I would give it a try

That is kindof weird, hmmm. In any case, after I read the posts here I got on the bay and found someone selling Brave stickers already so apparently that one is confirmed...unless someone is just down in their basement printing out stickers to sell on ebay :)

Okay, so- I have a friend in the UK who is willing to buy and send me the Avengers stuff. I wanted to see if anyone else wants to get in on this, so I would have someone to trade with :)

Book + 21 stickers is around $3, packs with..I think 7 stickers...are .75 cents. I would want shipping to you, and then all of us could split shipping from the UK.

Just let me know if you want a book and how many packs you would want :)

I thought for sure my son would want one, but when I asked he wasn't into it. Ok. I never really can tell with him. If you get one and some of the stickers, post a photo so we can see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back