• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway #3
This explains your pinpics picture!

GAME CLOSED!

Oh my Mickey! Thank you to all who played along! I haven’t smiled and awwwed and laughed and teared up so much in quite a while!

I’m working on updating the entries list and will get with a mod to run our drawing tomorrow. I wish I had prizes for everyone!!! Best of luck to you all!

Oh, and I promise not to share photos... no matter how cute they are!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back of an ambulance, what a romantic place to meet, lol!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Great story!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story! Our little man has been making some big gains since his brother was born. We hope that as he sees his baby brother do more, he will also make some connections on the skills. He is such a character and has a great personality. We hope that he will be able to be as successful as your son is.

And our winner is ......

CONGRATULATIONS @LadyBarclay !!!

Please let me know if you’d like to trade out any items with similar items from my traders (PinPics: nateeter - I just got extras of Mulan, and Jasmine Animator’s Collection if you want to switch Tink or Aurora), and I’ll pm you for your address so I can get them out to you this next week.

Thank you again to everyone for playing along. Our DPF community really transforms this “hobby” to “family”! I am so grateful to have found you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.