• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway - Bonus Giveaway #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF 10th Anniversary Giveaway - Bonus Giveaway #1
Haha I love this. I’m stealing this joke from my incredibly cheesy boss, who just became a dad a few months back and is really hamming it up with the dad jokes lately!

When does a joke become a “dad” joke?
...When the punchline is apparent.

*facepalm* I’m done for the night. Haha thank you for this fun twist. I’ve spent the last 20 minutes reading through this thread chuckling at how funny our members are.

Updated the list!!!! I love these so much. You guys are cracking me up!

I see that @starry_solo entered. @Ksnuggles if you want to enter too I don't mind running a randomizer if it's allowed (would love for everyone to have a shot!)

Updated the list!!!! I love these so much. You guys are cracking me up!

I see that @starry_solo entered. @Ksnuggles if you want to enter too I don't mind running a randomizer if it's allowed (would love for everyone to have a shot!)

@maiarebecca : you can run the randomizer yourself when it's time. For free games, the game host can run the randomizer

I'm loving these jokes ... and I think we all could use a laugh right now! Adding my own, not to enter, but just to give you a groan (and maybe a laugh) ... .

Why was Cinderella such a terrible basketball player?
Because her coach was a pumpkin and she ran away from the ball

Lol! I once sent in a similar one to laugh floor and it got picked!!!!

Since you don’t want to enter I am not adding your name to the list.

Well I'm glad I double checked the list. I missed two people! D'OH! All fixed now...

@Ksnuggles would you like to do the honors and run it? It needs a randomized list since there are FOUR winners!!!!!

Well I'm glad I double checked the list. I missed two people! D'OH! All fixed now...

@Ksnuggles would you like to do the honors and run it? It needs a randomized list since there are FOUR winners!!!!!

I will run it when I get home tonight. I am out with my in laws right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back