• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Game C - Closed for Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Fundraiser Game C - Closed for Entry
This list is for those who's payments have been verified... If your name is on the list on Post #5 below and not yet on here, the payment may not yet have been verified nor yet received...

All Payments must be completed by March 15th Noon PST to be eligible...

Talesoftobv
Pargani (1)
Pargani (2)
Cristiwil
Hambee2 (1)
Hambee2 (2)
Movingthestars
Dizpinfreak (1)
Dizpinfreak (2)
Djluster (1)
Djluster (2)
Amypins (1)
Amypins (2)
Tier (1)
Tier (2)
Tier (3)
Echoharmony (1)
Echoharmony (2)
Echoharmony (3)
Pargani (3)
Pargani (4)
Ehahndisney (1)
Ehahndisney (2)
Ehahndisney (3)
Madhatter (1)
Madhatter (2)
Tinawap (1)
Tinawap (2)
Booger1964 (1)
Booger1964 (2)
Docfish2U (1)
Docfish2U (2)
Docfish2U (3)
Bryanag135 (1)
Bryanag135 (2)
Bryanag135 (3)
Bryanag135 (4)
Bryanag135 (5)
Bryanag135 (6)
Bryanag135 (7)
Bryanag135 (8)
Bryanag135 (9)
Bryanag135 (10)
Bryanag135 (11)
Bryanag135 (12)
Bryanag135 (13)
Bryanag135 (14)
Bryanag135 (15)
Bryanag135 (16)
Bryanag135 (17)
Bryanag135 (18)
Bryanag135 (19)
Bryanag135 (20)
Tiaralion
Nekov
Jsutherin1 (1)
Jsutherin1 (2)
Jsutherin1 (3)
Jsutherin1 (4)
Jsutherin1 (5)
Jsutherin1 (6)
Jsutherin1 (7)
Jsutherin1 (8)
Jsutherin1 (9)
Jsutherin1 (10)
Unibear (1)
Unibear (2)
Unibear (3)
Unibear (4)
Unibear (5)
Unibear (6)
Unibear (7)
Unibear (8)
Unibear (9)
Unibear (10)
Sherry4pins
Grapesoda (1)
Grapesoda (2)
Dalamara (1)
Dalamara (2)
Bcol (1)
Bcol (2)
Pinnochiolover
Orlandoismycat (1)
Orlandoismycat (2)
Vixy
Loki0panda
Fordracing31
Natelove
Grapesoda
AgentR
Snoffson
Miyuki (1)
Miyuki (2)
Miyuki (3)
Miyuki (4)
Miyuki (5)
Miyuki (6)
Miyuki (7)
Miyuki (8)
Miyuki (9)
Miyuki (10)
Miyuki (11)
Miyuki (12)
Miyuki (13)
Miyuki (14)
Miyuki (15)
Miyuki (16)
Miyuki (17)
Miyuki (18)
Miyuki (19)
Miyuki (20)
Boule (1)
Boule (2)
Boule (3)
Boule (4)
Boule (5)
Boule (6)
Boule (7)
Boule (8)
Boule (9)
Boule (10)
Blacksmoke
Brookepleins (1)
Brookepleins (2)

Just FYI Moe, grapesoda's latest paid entry is their 3rd entry in this game - ie. grapesoda (3).

After the entries are randomized tonight, the choosing of prizes will probably take us well into the weekend. If you would like to receive an email to let you know that it is your turn to choose, please send me an email at imprai355@gmail.com

Ugh!!!! My spreadsheet was set up wrong and calculated the numbers incorrectly... There are many spaces available...

Wow... Talk about a goofy move there...
Whew ... I thought I missed the cut for a sec there.

On a side note ... an engineer with an incorrect spreadsheet?!? Inconcievable!!! LOL

Well I dont have any, but if anyone has an appropriet Gif for us surpassing the $5,000 Donation point I would love to see it!!!!

You are all amazing!!!!

Thank You all so very very much...!!!!

Moe: I understand that Hambee2 has sent a total of $95 (split into 2 payments). Assuming that this is correct, she should have an additional paid entry in Game C - ie. Hambee2 (3) in Game C.

Isabel can you put me at the bottom of the list on the 3 games with 10 Option B spots waive the consolation...

I will split them up 4 in A, 3 in B, and 3 in C

Transfering myself money now... LOL...

You misspelled my name in the list (because I think it me you meant with Snoffson, right?) but I hope you know its me, Snoffsan. :)

As of now, the official list of names is complete for this game...

I anyone sees any discrepency please post it ASAP...

Any error found to be in the favor of the member after 3:00pm PST may only receive a refund as it will be too late for me to verify any payments after that time... I have a PTN to get to... LOL...

There will be a new thread created shortly to explain how the drawing of winners and prize selection process will work...

Good Luck to All of You and Thank You ever so much for your amazing donations and participation, without you members this would not be possible...

Moe, I'm inclined to open a new thread for the prize choices, so we can keep the lists of choices in the first several posts of the thread. If all 4 of us reserve a few posts at the beginning of the thread, players could easily check the lists of what's still available. What do you think?

Moe, I'm inclined to open a new thread for the prize choices, so we can keep the lists of choices in the first several posts of the thread. If all 4 of us reserve a few posts at the beginning of the thread, players could easily check the lists of what's still available. What do you think?

That would be a wonderful idea if you could... also if possible link the original game thread in the post so people can see the pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back