• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Game C - Closed for Entry

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Fundraiser Game C - Closed for Entry
For grapesoda: 2 entries in this game, per post #80 in Game B thread (need to confirm whether these are $10 or $15 entries)

HI Payment for two spots in game C ,option A
good luck and sorry to be so late xxxxx
rose xxxx

Last edited:
With less than 24 hours that makes this the last day for people to join in and help out the forum...

All payments for pending spaces must be completed by Noon PST Tomorrow...!!!

Thank You for your support...

I'd like to get one standard entry for this game and the other two, but I had a slight question, For shipping, is it the same for all three games, or pay separate for each game to enter. Also I can send all three entry fees at once? Thanks!

I'd like to get one standard entry for this game and the other two, but I had a slight question, For shipping, is it the same for all three games, or pay separate for each game to enter. Also I can send all three entry fees at once? Thanks!

Yes, you can send one payment for 3 entries plus combined shipping, so $49 total.

YAY! More spots have been taken the the 4th post is fully updated with payments and reserved spots ^_^ For those who still have yet to send in the payment, noon tomorrow is your last chance :)

I would like another Game C entry. (I overpaid $5 previously and just sent MOE another $10) to make this a total of a $15 entry into this game. This would be the third entry for this game C

To help out the forum, I will take one $15 slot in each of the three games

game A $15
game B $15
game C $15
shipping $4
total $49
sending as soon as done posting on each game

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back