• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Prize Thread (Games A, B & C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next up: TheOtherSteve(B); docfish2u(C)

On deck: Goofy_Moe(B); unibear(C)

**GAME A PRIZE SELECTION IS COMPLETE**

[Usual disclaimer: I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves.]

Last edited:
Edit: ignore my previous post- forgive my confusion- Monday afternoon after a weekend at the parks! :)

Last edited:
Can the following members please send me their mailing information...

5titch
AgentR
Arielskelington
Booger1964
Brookepleins
Cristywill
DjLuster
-em
Grapesoda
Jrdnsmom
LAPins
Loki0panda
Mali87
Mickeymouseje
Miyuki
Mmianno
Orlandoismycat
Pinnochiolover
Sherry4pins
Snoffsan
Talesoftobv
Teddy_Ruxpin
Tiaralion
Tier
Tinkerbell1956
Tinyhats
Vixy

These are needed for both Major prizes and consolation prizes....

If my box fills up, Give it a little while and try again please... I will do my best to keep space availale...

Next up: bcol(B); natelove(C)

On deck: Arielskellington1423(B); miyuki-x2(C)

[Usual disclaimer: I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves.]

Last edited:
PM sent :)
Can the following members please send me their mailing information...

5titch
AgentR
Arielskelington
Booger1964
Brookepleins
Cristywill
DjLuster
-em
Grapesoda
Jrdnsmom
LAPins
Loki0panda
Mali87
Mickeymouseje
Miyuki
Mmianno
Orlandoismycat
Pinnochiolover
Sherry4pins
Snoffsan
Talesoftobv
Teddy_Ruxpin
Tiaralion
Tier
Tinkerbell1956
Tinyhats
Vixy

These are needed for both Major prizes and consolation prizes....

If my box fills up, Give it a little while and try again please... I will do my best to keep space availale...

Sorry for the delay, I had to work to pay for zaps. Here is my choice for #25 in C

89811WDI Sorcerer Hats Mystery pin collection Villains #5 - SHAN YU

I would like for game "B", this pin:

77544 DLR - Piece of Disney History 2 - Golden Dreams

Isabel, have you ever thought of being an air traffic controller? :bigthumb:

THANK YOU!

Next up: Rasputin(B); miyuki-x2(C)

On deck: boule(C)

**GAME B PRIZE SELECTION WILL BE COMPLETE AFTER Rasputin CHOOSES A PIN**

[...and my usual disclaimer: I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves.]

Last edited:
PM Sent Moe, and thanks again :D
For helping me and for running this game :)

And I just noticed, in the post with everyones names and their prizes, my name says 5stitch x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back