• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DPF Fundraiser Prize Thread (Games A, B & C)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPF Fundraiser Prize Thread (Games A, B & C)
PM Sent Moe, and thanks again :D
For helping me and for running this game :)

And I just noticed, in the post with everyones names and their prizes, my name says 5stitch x)

That's my typo, sorry. It's fixed now.

Next up: miyuki x2(C)

On deck: boule(C)

**GAME A and GAME B PRIZE SELECTION IS COMPLETE**

[...and again with the disclaimer: I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves....yada yada yada...]

Can the following members please send me their mailing information...

5titch
AgentR
Arielskelington
Booger1964
Brookepleins
Cristywill
DjLuster
-em
Grapesoda
Jrdnsmom
LAPins
Loki0panda
Mali87
Mickeymouseje
Miyuki
Mmianno
Orlandoismycat
Pinnochiolover
Sherry4pins
Snoffsan
Talesoftobv
Teddy_Ruxpin
Tiaralion
Tier
Tinkerbell1956
Tinyhats
Vixy

These are needed for both Major prizes and consolation prizes....

If my box fills up, Give it a little while and try again please... I will do my best to keep space availale...

Moe, I'm getting a P.O. Box tomorrow. I'll be sending you the info once I have it. :)

Thank you!!! I don't know why, but I had 91 instead of 71 in my head, glad I asked for clarification! So, if that's the case, the chart should read as my 2 chosen pins, plus 4 consolation prizes. Right now it says 3 :)

You are correct! Thank you for checking...I'll fix it now.

Miyuki - Game C
39762 WDW - 2003 Journey Through Time - Snow White & Charming - Pt. 2
Wrong PP # 76663: Beauty and the Beast pin - to right of WDI 90087 in prize pic.
Thx

Miyuki - Game C
39762 WDW - 2003 Journey Through Time - Snow White & Charming - Pt. 2
Wrong PP # 76663: Beauty and the Beast pin - to right of WDI 90087 in prize pic.
Thx

Sorry, I'm not clear on your second choice. The pin to the right of #90087 appears to be #47234, and it is already taken. The pin which I identified as #76663 is at the far right of the pic with the vinylmation sets - is that the one you want?

Next up: Teddy_Ruxpin(C)

On deck: unibear(C)

**PRIZE SELECTION FOR GAME A and GAME B IS COMPLETE**

**PRIZES ARE POSTED BY PLAYER NAME IN OP - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK TO MAKE SURE THE LIST IS CORRECT**

[...and my usual disclaimer: I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves....yada yada yada...]

Last edited:
sorry for the long wait.unfortunately any of the pins i hoped for have now gone but i haven't got anything to trade so i'll choose this please
86422 110th legacy collection oogie boogie
thank you very much :) from Sabrina.
you have me down as teddy_ruxpin+ but it's just teddy_ruxpin sorry.
please let me know if you need my address for my prize and consolation prize,i forgot to mention it on the payment sorry and goofy moes inbox was full when i wrote,thanks.

Last edited:
Next up: booger1964 (Game C)

On deck: TheOtherSteve (Game C)

**PRIZES ARE POSTED BY PLAYER NAME IN OP - PLEASE TAKE A LOOK TO MAKE SURE THE LIST IS CORRECT**

[...and my usual disclaimer: I am just helping out to monitor and keep track of the prizes - please DO check the randomized lists yourselves and tell me if I have anything wrong. This also applies to my identifications of the pins - please see the photographs in posts #1 and #4 of each Game thread to see the pins yourselves....yada yada yada...]

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay!
Can I please get the following:
90087 WDI - Haunted Mansion Doombuggy - Rowlf the Dog & Fozzie Bear
with Hatbox Ghost

Also I sent my address in a PM. Let me know if you need anything else.
Thank you!

Under the tentative prizes it says that I have 2 consolation prizes listed. I think it should be three (#46 from Game A, #80 and #87 from Game B) and this should be my last pick. So three picks and three consolation prizes total.

For Game C can I have

88666WDI- Fastpass California Screamin'
Thanks!!

Under the tentative prizes it says that I have 2 consolation prizes listed. I think it should be three (#46 from Game A, #80 and #87 from Game B) and this should be my last pick. So three picks and three consolation prizes total.

For Game C can I have

88666WDI- Fastpass California Screamin'
Thanks!!

You're right! I've fixed it now.

Next up: Teddy_Ruxpin(C)

On deck: unibear(C)

Im just slightly confused?? I bought 2 spots in game A and 2 spots in game B and yet I only got to pick out 2 pins??? and games are closed?? can someone help me with this issue?

Im just slightly confused?? I bought 2 spots in game A and 2 spots in game B and yet I only got to pick out 2 pins??? and games are closed?? can someone help me with this issue?

Ditto. I bought one entry in each game, but only go one pin from game A. Are the consolation prizes going to be sent as a mystery?

After the photographed prizes (shown in Posts #1 & #4 of each Game thread) have all been chosen, the remaining entries receive a random "consolation" prize for Option A ($15) entries or a "lanyard" prize for Option B ($10) entries. Descriptions of what you can expect to get as a "consolation" or "lanyard" prize are in the OP of each Game thread.

Ditto. I bought one entry in each game, but only go one pin from game A. Are the consolation prizes going to be sent as a mystery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back