• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF April Gumball Pins *Winners Announced*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF April Gumball Pins *Winners Announced*

ILoveTigger

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Go to post #58 on the 3rd page and click on the links to find out who the winners are, or you can just look at the list below.

Hi Everyone. I am going to the release of the gumball pins on April 20th for my friend (you might know him as PrinceEric). He only wants Russell and Mickey&Minnie. I can buy 6 more pins and would like to do a raffle type thing with them. What you have to do to enter is just post here by April 6th at 4pm pacific which one(s) you would like and I will add you to the list below. I will put your name in a hat (or a box) and pull out the winner(s) for each one! I will make a video so you know I'm not cheating

Just in case you don't know what pins I am talking about, they are:
Pin 95774: DSF - Gumball Machine - Russell
Pin 95775: DSF - Gumball Machine - Jessica
Pin 95776: DSF - Gumball Machine - Cheshire Cat
Pin 95777: DSF - Gumball Machine - Mickey and Minnie

Russell:
Winner:
dizpinfreak
Wait list:
1.Cjvandever
2.caw caw rawr
3.diebob21
4.Nettiejeanne
5.Hambee2
6.Merryweather
7.luvsulley
8.Combatdre
9.Cowcio
10.MASTER
11.Brittandray
12.monkiebelle
13.barrieralex
14.bearcat
15.tinawap
16.tinkerbelle1956
17.Aggellert

Jessica(2 available):
Winners:

Hambee2
luvsulley
Wait list:

1.Nettiejeane
2.bearcat
3.diebob21
4.tinkerbelle1956
5.xdattax
6.Cjvandever

Cheshire Cat(2 available):
Winners:

tinkerbelle1956
bearcat
Wait list:
1.Aggellert
2.Hambee2
3.Cjvandever
4.biancabearr
5.luvsulley
6.Nettiejeanne
7.diebob21
8.kimkinsey97

Mickey and Minnie:
Winner:

Cjvandever
Wait list:
1.Story
2.bearcat
3.diebob21
4.tinawap
5.kronos
6.Nettiejeanne
7.Hambee2

Purple=winner, blue=confirmed, green=payment recieved, *=won twice and must choose

Each pin will be $24 for U.S. residents and $28 for international. Prices include shipping. Payment is due by April 16 at 12pm pacific through Paypal as a gift (only if you win of course).

Also to make it fair someone can only win one pin. I will be pulling everyone's name out of the hat (or box) and if someone's name gets pulled out first more than once they will need to choose which pin they want and the next person on the list will get it. I hope that makes sense. :) If you all have a problem with this just let me know :)

*If this is completely confusing, don't hesitate to let me know and/or ask questions. I'm not the best at explaining things :D

**Please don't ask me about the Beloved Tales April release. I don't have any available, but if anything changes I will let you all know.

Last edited:
I have some good news. My friend who I am going to the release for only wants Russell and Mickey&Minnie! Now there will be 2 winners for Jessica and Cheshire. :tigger:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back