• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF April Gumball Pins *Winners Announced*

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF April Gumball Pins *Winners Announced*
I added something new to the "rules" to make it more fair. I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!

I have a question on the drawing... Are you going to be doing different drawings for each pin, or will you put everyones name in a hat (multiple times if they chose more than one pin) and pull from there and have them pick what they want? I hope I asked that correctly ;)

Thanks

I have a question on the drawing... Are you going to be doing different drawings for each pin, or will you put everyones name in a hat (multiple times if they chose more than one pin) and pull from there and have them pick what they want? I hope I asked that correctly ;)

Thanks

That's a great question. I will be doing a different drawing for each pin. I will also have a waiting list for each one in case someone wins twice or if someone backs out. I will pull out everyone's name from that hat and that order will determine the order of the waiting list. I hope that makes sense :) I can do an example video if you want me to.

Exactly one week from today we will find out who wins! I'm so excited!!!!!:tigger:

I will also try to put up an example video of how this will work tomorrow.

I am extending the last time to enter by 4 hours. You can enter by 4pm pacific tomorrow, April 6th. I will make my videos after that and have them up by the end of the day! Thank you everyone for entering. If I forgot to put your name on the list in the 1st post let me know. :)

Less than an hour left! If anyone else wants to enter or if you want to drop out let me know by 4pm and I will add you or take you off of the list. I hope everyone is having a great weekend! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back