• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
Pickup update: Got a Captain McCrea for GrumpyDad

Availability Update: the Jack spoon sold out, all others still available.

Hey Tessa! You can scratch me from the Doctor Strange list. I was able to find them thanks to AvatarAng! :D As always, we appreciate everything you do for us here on the forum!!!!! #allthehugs

~Merlin

Availability update: The October Brave calendar sold out.

Pickup update: I was able to get a Dr Strange set. Kind of surprised that they lasted this long, though it might be because they didn't post them on Facebook.

Dr. Strange Marquee

1. rif-raf
2. disneykins
3. starry_solo
4. PinFan
5. TammyH
6. chubs191
7. GrumpyDad

d7a6833dad.png

Congrats, rif-raf!

Dr. Strange Emblem

1. rif-raf
2. disneykins
3. PinFan
4. TammyH
5. chubs191
6. GrumpyDad

d7a4dc8cc4.png

Congrats, TammyH!

If they last until tomorrow afternoon, I'll swing by and pick up another set and do another round of drawings.

If your accepting requests for the Moana release, I'd like to have my name in the drawings for one of everything. :3 thank you Tessa! Hope you had a great time at the Animation event!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Starry was right, I didn't have time to get another Dr. Strange set before it sold out.

Availability update: according to a case photo on Facebook, the Zero spoon also sold out.

I will be taking names for the Moana and ornament releases. I'll set up the lists in a bit. If I get a good number I will be keeping the Hei Hei and Pua pin (still on the fence about collecting Pua) and the marquee; I will still take names for them but keep in mind that it is almost guaranteed that this release will be one per person and will sell out during the release. I will not be keeping any of the ornaments (except for any potential surprise release), so if I make it to the release I will have all of those available for drawing. Since the Star Wars release is online, I will not be taking names for those, as everyone will be able to try for themselves.

Ahh I would love to be put on the list for one of Maui's Tattoo pins, and the cute Moana pin where she's sitting. Thanks so much for doing this, Timeerkat!

Back