• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
If your taking names for the Inside Out November calendar pin when it is re-released, can you please put me on the list? Thank you in advance.

Lists updated to here.

Since the Inside Out calendar was previewed, I'll start taking names, but I will be keeping the first and maybe second one I get.

I also picked up another Wasabi and Ringmaster:

Ringmaster
1. hopemax
2. disneykins

ringmaster2.png

Congrats, hopemax!

Wasabi-No-Ginger
1. MerlinEmrys
2. AidanShepard
3. disneykins

wasabi2.png

Congrats, disneykins!

I haven't set up the lists for that release yet, since I have no idea when they are coming out. (I am making an exception for the November calendar since it should be released as soon as they get the pins redone.) Once their release has been announced, I will open the lists and you will be welcome to enter for any or all of them that you want at that time. :) I'm excited for that release, too! FINALLY the Robin Hood Churchmice get a pin that isn't in a crazy hard to find and super low LE set! And I love that they included Jake on the Rescuers pin, he really ever gets pins nowadays!

And just a note to say that pms/invoices have gone out to everyone that I have a pin for and who isn't either still on the PTD list or the Moana/ornament lists.

The rest of this year is going to be CRAZY busy, but I will do my best to try and keep up with things. (Though it might take me a bit longer than usual.)

And while I'm thinking of it - no word on a Toys for Tots pin series this year; I'm trying to think of the best way to charge for those if they do one. The usual rule is you get a pin for each toy donation worth $10 or more, but I can't guarantee that the toys I find to donate will be exactly $10. I'm going to think on it some more.

Wondering if I could be added to the following lists:
Maui & Son
Evil Queen, Maleficent , Ursula & Cruella Ornament
Star Wars Marquee

Lists updated to here.

tina - I'm not taking orders for the Star Wars release since it is an online release, so everyone will be able to try for themselves.

Ignore I too late then oh well. If you do by the grace of luck get an extra Marquee, may I please be in the drawing? And also the Mali ornament. :) Thank you!

Whah whah whaaaaaah....I overslept again, so I missed the cutoff time and wasn't able to get any of the Moana pins. Sorry, guys.

Lists updated to here.

Yes, I'll take pickup requests for them, but just to let everyone know - I am going out of town for the Thanksgiving weekend and won't be back until sometime Sunday (depending on what time I get back, my next trip may actually be Monday). These are only LE500, and part of that 500 went to the VIP ticket holders. Lots were sold after the movie yesterday, and I know a bunch of people bought them during this morning's release, too. So they may be sold out by the time I can get to DSF.

Pickup update: picked up a Ringmaster PTD last night for disneykins. (Wasabi was still there, but I found a trade for something for my DSF secret santa and they wanted Wasabi for it, so I used the one I picked up yesterday for that.)

Availability update: from Facebook photos, Wasabi PTD is sold out, as is the surprise Thanksgiving Pooh & Friends pin. Next set will be released on Thursday if Ringmaster sells out in the next few days. It also appears that the Pua sundae pin is also sold out, but I can confirm that when I go tonight (Toys for Tots is starting as of today).

DSF posted the info for their TFT program:

15181218_1349448308439935_8600463364786418991_n.jpg

They are accepting phone orders, but I will also try to pick up a few extra if I can. I'm still deciding on what to charge for them; it all depends on how much the toys I can find for it end up costing.

The first pin has been announced - Marie. I will be very surprised if this lasts long enough for me to get it today.

Back