• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

DSF At-Cost Pickups
If you have a lottery, please put me on the Stitch Toys for Tots list.
My kids love Stitch.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll add myself to the list as well. However, if I am able to get one tomorrow, I will let you know. Thank you as always.

They still had Stitch pins yesterday when I went but they were going pretty fast, so I don't think they'll last until this evening. DSF phone lines are now open to call in and donate over the phone. (You might need to try a few times before getting through.) Call 323-466-0399 to donate.

Stitch pin is now "sold out." Congrats to those who were able to call in for one!

I'm really curious as to what next week's pin will be, since they don't seem to be following a character theme this year.

Congrats on getting one! I won't be doing a drawing for it since I wasn't able to get any today.

And the rules for Friday's release were posted. There is a limit of two per person this time, so if I get a good number I can get two sets.

The rules for the Rogue One release have been posted.

There isn't a mention of the pins being packaged together or individually sold. So I am unsure if people can just buy the marquee separately or if they need to buy all the pins to get the marquee.

I am going to attempt to get the marquee for myself. I am also willing to be the pickup person for US-based people. You will need to put in my name during your order, since I have to show ID (if you need my full name please let me know and I will pm it to you), and you would just send me the shipping and paypal fee (or will add them to your current order if I have pins already picked up for you).

If I am able to get the marquee and would be picking up my own pin anyway, I will waive the parking fee; if I am unable to get the marquee (for example, if we can only get it if we buy all of the pins) the parking fee would be charged as it would be a separate trip for me to do the pick up.

15337645_1372297502821682_5958016916962369852_n.jpg

Hi Tessa! Are you planning on going to the mouse and dog pin releases in January?

If so, and if you are taking any requests or doing pickups, I would love to be on the lists for the Dormouse and Nana.

If you're not going, or not bothering with pickups/lotteries, please disregard this message.

Hope you're doing well! :-*

Sorry everyone, something came up last night and I was unable to make it to this morning's release. I will be able to head over this afternoon to pick up a few of whatever is left, and will stop by on Saturday and Sunday too. I'll be unable to do the drawings until Monday, though (my roommates borrowed my laptop and I won't see them again until Monday).

I will be setting up the January drawings in a bit. At this point I can probably make both, though I am not sure about the mouse release since I'm throwing a party that day and may need the full morning to get ready.

In the event of a drawing, I too would like to be on the list for Dormouse and Nana! Thanks so much, Tessa! And I bet a Tessa party is an awesome party. XD

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back