• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

Ok, the January release lists and the PTD list should be all up to date as of this post. Please let me know if I missed anything.

I will also be doing a round of invoicing in the next few days. I understand that it's right before the holidays so you might need more time to pay; just let me know and we can work something out. :3

Also, keep your eyes peeled for my giveaway for the Marie TFT pin! I'll be posting it in the zaps subforum shortly.

Lists updated to here.

Pickup update: I decided not to keep Chien Po, so I currently have three Chien Pos and two Muses to do drawings. (I met up with Darice at DSF to do a trade and she was lovely to stand with me in line so I could get two of each on Friday, so a big thanks to her!)

Muses
1. kairi08
2. disneykins
3. AidanShepard
4. xdattax
5. GrumpyDad
6. Vixy
7. Addicted to Alice Pins
8. tinawap
9. speedwaystar1
10. sockgnome
11. YAY3!
12. disneymagic
13. starry_solo
14. lweber907

muses.png

Congrats speedwaystar1 and sockgnome!

Chien Po
1. kairi08
2. disneykins
3. AidanShepard
4. Vixy
5. bcol
6. disneymagic
7. starry_solo
8. GrumpyDad
9. lweber907

chienpo.png

Congrats kairi08, Vixy, and starry_solo!

(A quick post to say that I just noticed that GrumpyDad and lweber's order was switched on the Chien Po list. This doesn't change the outcome of the drawing as there are still the same number of entrants and neither 8 nor 9 was drawn as a winning number, but they have been fixed on he main list for future drawings.)

Thanks for the early Christmas surprise :D
It'll be my first pin featuring the Muses , out of interest how big is the actual pin ? The only pictures I've seen of it have been either poor quality or it's by itself so it's hard to judge

Back