• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF At-Cost Pickups

You can remove me from the PTD list for Chien since I was able to trade for him. Thank you as always, Tessa.

Last edited:
I have a few updates to post in a bit, but I wanted to post this now to head off requests. PTDs flipped to Merlin as a Squirrel and Baby Pegasus. I will not be able to get to DSF until this evening, and they will for sure sell out by then, so I am not taking requests for this flip.

Depending on what is released after this, I will open the requests up again.

Ok, the updates I promised earlier:

Pickup update: I got the second alphabet set I needed for myself, plus a Chien Po PTD and Inside Out calendar for random draw. Also, tinawap had to pass on her pins, so I will have a Maleficent and Ursula ornament pin for draw (and a Cruella ornament up for grabs if anyone wants her). Will do all those draws tomorrow.

I was on babysitting duty tonight so I wasn't able to head to DSF after all. I don't think Lilo is going to last until tomorrow evening (and if she happens to, I will be keeping her), but Bookworm might. If he does I'll have one for the thread; if he sells out we'll have to play the next flip by ear.

Also, I will be making a new thread on the first of the year. I've wanted to add a few posts to the front page for awhile, and the new year will be a good opportunity. No worries - it'll be the same setup as this one, just a little bit neater. :)

Drawing time:

Maleficent Ornament

1. rif-raf
2. disneykins

malorn3.png

Congrats rif-raf!

Ursula Ornament
1. Mickeymousje
2. disneykins

ursorn3.png

Congrats, disneykins!

Inside Out Calendar

1. disneykins
2. TammyH
3. Pengy
4. GrumpyDad
5. AidanShepard

iocal.png

Congrats, AidanShepard!

Chien Po
AidanShepard
2. disneymagic
3. lweber907

chienpo4.png

Congrats, disneymagic!

And I am heading to DSF right now. The following drawing is for convenience now that I'm at a computer, and is assuming that Bookworm is not sold out by the time I get there (I heard he was low, but with it past the flipping time for today I don't know how many more are going to sell tonight).

Bookworm
disneykins
2. GrumpyDad
3. pnaico0lada

bookworm.png

Congrats, pnaico0lada! I will confirm I was able to get it when I get home.

Confirming that I got a Bookworm yesterday, so pnaico0lada's raffle draw stands. I also picked up Evil Queen, Maleficent, and Ursula ornaments, so natelove, disneykins, and mickeymousje get those.

I got another Inside Out calendar, but I'll wait to to the draw on that until after I head over today.

Back