• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: DSF Brave Mother's Day - Jessica - Little Green Man PTD -Auction Ends Tomorrow @ 7 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: DSF Brave Mother's Day - Jessica - Little Green Man PTD -Auction Ends Tomorrow @ 7 PM

Pin-A-Colada

The PTD Guru
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
This is a 24 hour auction DPF members.

You are bidding the one, two, or three pins.
The 3 pins are released from the DSF. Again the pins are going to be auctioned to the best offers posted on this thread… All pins are mint on original backer and inside original bag. All pins are LE 300.

You can bid on one or more of the pins that you are interested in. You can also bid on the complete set. Just type the pin you want to bid on and place your bid.

I will post a separate leaderboard for each pin. If someone bids for more then one pin, I will let you know where that bid falls accordingly within each leaderboard.

Deadline for posting an offer is Wednesday, May 8th @ 7:00 pm PST
…Disneyland California Time

Only offers of trades posted on this thread will be recognized as a bid (Cash offers are not accepted)… I will choose the winning bids based on what fits my wants the best and not on value of offer,

Wants Include

UP!
Beloved Tales
Robin Hood
Gomes
Wall-E
PODM's
Also looking for those pins posted on my want list and other great pin suprises I am not aware about.

Dislikes

Hidden Mickey
Fab Five
Vinylmation
Scrappers
Rack Pins (Unless on want list)

If offering a PoDM cell as a bid (you must include a picture of the actual scene offered in the post)...

The winning bidders will be posted at the closing of the auction… I will pay shipping for the items within the United States or international and winning bidders will do the same… If a person feels like changing their bid offer, then just post your new offer.
If there are any further questions feel free to ask… or send me a PM…
931436_514218791959188_1231942505_n.jpg
922749_514220671959000_122087325_n.jpg

934808_514221388625595_418544639_n.jpg

My bid for all 3 pins
Pin 93458: WDW - Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2012 Annual Passholder Pin
Pin 94004: WDW - New Fantasyland - Grand Opening - Under the Sea Journey of the Little Mermaid
Pin 88721: Disney Characters Family Portraits - Reveal/Conceal Mystery Collection - Up Family Only
Pin 91019: Disney Bambi - 70th Anniversary

I am bidding on ONLY the Brave pin! :D I SO have to get this for my mom! My mom LOVES Queen Elinor as the bear! She had a dream a week ago I got her a America and Queen Elinor (as the bear) Mother's Day pin for Mother's Day! I told her I didn't think they had any out like that to get her or I would!!! :D Now they release this as a SURPRISE :lol: so I could not pre-plan for it!!! I want to get her a gift she adores!!! Doesn't look like I will be able to get it for the prices being asked :( so I am trying here! Lol!

My starting bid is:
http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=92014&sid=1271.1367964085

Okay folks here is the first standing for this auction:

Leaderboard

1st - Pinkeeper (Prince John w/ Sir Hiss pin) Bid for Surprise Mother's Day pin
2nd - Mistressofevil (Ariel PODM) Bid for all three pins
3rd - Nsingleton (Classic Disney Villains pin) Bid for Surprise Mother's Day pin

Pin 36474: Disney Catalog - Fantasia 65th Anniversary Boxed Set (Hyacinth Hippo)

Pin 82017: DLP - Tangled - Booster Set

Pin 91346: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Snow White

Pin 91345: DLP - Princess Heart-Shaped Jewel Series - Cinderella

For brave

New bids so new standing. At this point the individual bids are winning over the bids for all three. This means that 1st and third place would get to win each the pin they are bidding for.

Leaderboard

1st - Romancing Train (4 pins) Bid for Surprise Mother's Day pin
2nd - Pinkeeper (Prince John w/ Sir Hiss pin) Bid for Surprise Mother's Day pin
3rd - Lizard1515 (Monster's Inc Marquee) Bid for Little Green Alien PTD

New bids so new standing. This auction ends today folks. Your right Li I will add her for all three.

Leaderboard

1st - Mickey Mousje (Beauty Beast PODM and Little Mermaid pin) Bid for all three pins
2nd - Romancing Train (7 great pins) Bid for Surprise Mother's Day pin
3rd- Pinkeeper (Prince John w/ Sir Hiss pin) Bid for Surprise Mother's Day pin
4th - Lizard1515 (Monster's Inc Marquee) Bid for Little Green Alien PTD​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back