• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF UP Pins 2/4/12 For Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSF UP Pins 2/4/12 For Sale!

Jay222

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have listed these in another Sales thread due to a buyer backing out. Please go look at that thread if you are interested

UPDATE 2/8/12: I will stop taking offers at 2:00pm this Friday 2/10/12.

All PMs answered. If you didn't get a response or have any questions send me another PM!!!

UPDATE: GET ALL 4 PINS AND SHIPPING FOR $255!!! But still taking offers as well.
This includes a delivery confirmation number, first class shipping, and guaranteed to be in the mail within 24 hours of received payment!

Hello! My boyfriend decided to sell his set of the four UP Valentines Day pins that just came out!

The "buy it now" price is $300 BUT he is taking offers, minimum offer though is $150. If you are interested, please PM me and I will run your offer by my boyfriend and let you know!

Thank you!

P.S. Please don't be worried that I only have 2 things of feedback! I just stared collecting a couple of weeks ago and haven't done much trading yet!

Last edited:
I can buy the set for $150. How long should I wait for you or your bf to make a decision?

I assume the price you offer includes shipping? If not, how much is shipping?

Last edited:
I don't think you're allowed to have auctions on here. I think you have to have a set price. Good luck with your sale! :)

They did set a price at $300.

I have seen plenty of people on here say that if a person does not like their price then to make an offer, which is what I am seeing here. I think they are good.

I can buy the set for $150. How long should I wait for you or your bf to make a decision?

I assume the price you offer includes shipping? If not, how much is shipping?

I think sweet pin should get the set. Unless like the eBay sellers just remembered that oops I don't have the set??????? Now watch a "friend" will bid a price so the set won't sell for $150. Well see.

I think sweet pin should get the set. Unless like the eBay sellers just remembered that oops I don't have the set??????? Now watch a "friend" will bid a price so the set won't sell for $150. Well see.

Thank you Master, but I'm not sure if I could get it for that price.

Jay: I just want to make it clear, if the set is available for $150, I have the funds. I just don't have the funds to put a higher bid since I just made a big pin purchase. Thank you for considering.

Tami

I think it's pretty rude to say the seller would do something like fake an offer
The post right above mine is a higher offer than 150 already and I'm making an offer too :/

Jay222 Your inbox is full I tried PM'ing you

I'm not quite sure what you mean... I'm am not faking any bids nor lying that I have the pins...

I have been accepting offers through private messages and will stop taking offers at 2:00pm this Friday.

I believe I have answered everyone's PMs but if I missed anyone, or you aren't sure about something send me another PM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back