• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

SOLD! DSSH BATB EVENT Co-op

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yippeeee I got the 1st spot for marquee and library. You don't have to worry about me selling, these are for me. Let me know when you want Payment. I'm PayPal ready
You're first on the list for the random drawing, not first to get the pin (sorry if the rules I wrote were confusing).

We almost have filled enough spots to be able to purchase a second ticket! If we do fill up every set twice I'll drag my sister along with me to pick up everyone's pins. :)

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Oh, and let me know if I've forgotten anyone! ^_^

You correctly removed me from the stand alone Belle silhouette, but didn't add me to the Belle silhouette from the Princess set.

I'd like to be on the list for the Library pin and the Beast. C: and the Jasmine Silhouette.

Oh, and the Marquee. I kinda like it.

Please and thank you. ;w;

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Photo credit goes to micleans on PinTalk! :)

e937a76f55da6644cd220323f9e14734.jpg

fa3de9f167332f0e48f61f3a0b6e2876.jpg

Ok friends. I've crunched the numbers.

Remember, this is a bi-coastal co-op. Ang is our point man and I'm the money/shipping gal. He gets them and sends them to me, then I turn them around to you. These are not cheap pins; DSSH has put a premium on them and we are basing this off the Trading Package, not the Ballroom Package. Please do not jump into this unless you're willing to pay. This includes all shipping in the United States and all PayPal Fees, as I will only do this as goods/services for all of our safety. International, we'll chat privately about the difference.

BatB SetPin Cost
Library$76.00
Marquee$76.00
Beast$53.00
Belle$30.00
Mirror$30.00
Princesses
Belle$49.00
Jasmine$49.00
Cinderella$49.00
Aurora$49.00
Ariel$49.00

If you want the super jumbo, gold marquee, or absolutely must have the might tiny pins, we can talk. The difference between the Trading Package and the Ballroom Package is $115.

Oof! Yup, I'm afraid I'll have to back out of this one. Hahah! Can't justify the price for something I don't collect. ^^; but thank you so much Xdattax and AvatarAng1 for putting this together! <3

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Haha, I'm afraid I'll back out of the Beast, the Library and the Silhouette. I'll stay for the Marquee, tho.

It's still super nice of you guys to offer this.

I think I'm just going to have to back out. I'm so sorry. If you are short 1 person to buy a princess pin to make a package work I would be happy to be part of the effort to make it happen, but I can't justify it just for my collection when I can hopefully trade for it later. Thanks for understanding

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to be able to do that either. But thank you for the opportunity.

I think I need to back out of the library pin. Not part of my collection but soo pretty. Thanks though. Much appreciated

I figured the cost of these would be prohibitive for many people.

We are planning on drawing names on the 8th. If we can't get at least one person per pin, we will have to cancel the co-op.

That all being said, I hope we can get this to go off, but Ang and I just can not float the extras if they don't get picked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got online and was going to tell you that I was offered the Library pin and complete set of princess pins for $186.00, if she gets the ticket. That said I was backing out on the library pin and staying in for the marquee. But someone has my name for the mighty tiny set at $70.00, again if they get a ticket.
I want to stay in for the marquee but my husband will have a coronary if I spend over $300.00 on pins. I'll stay in for marquee for now until I find out that others got their tickets and I'll know financially where I'll stand.
Please for now remove me from the library pin.
Thanks So Much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back