• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

I was 1500 when I started, Petal pins, except Stitch and Marie, we’re still available. And then a whole bunch of eternals pins for sale at 1/2 price. If you are looking for cheap low LE pins they might be an option, but then again, nobody seems to want them.

I'm so frustrated! I was 553 in line, totally respectable number, probably would have had access to all the pins minus the LE 200. I got to the front of the line and got an error screen with "no event to redirect." By the time I got through the line again, almost everything was gone.

ISO Pooh, Thumper, Marie, and Stitch Petal Pals for my Spring collection

I got in with a number around 920 and was able to get the marquee (all Doctor Strange pins were still available except for the LE200) and all petals pins. I also tried to add meditation Mei but it said it was sold out when I tried going through to the next screen.

On top of the Doctor Strange and petals pins, they had meditation Mei, the spinner, and the four-pack from Turning Red (and Mei and Friends but that was already showing sold out when I got to it); the Encanto pin and lanyard set; and a bunch of Eternals pins.

I have the marquee and some of the petal pins available for trade. (Stitch (might be keeping), Marie, Pooh, and Dumbo)

I could use help identifying the flowers that each of the characters are holding. Pooh is a sunflower and Minnie is a daisy.

I could use help identifying the flowers that each of the characters are holding. Pooh is a sunflower and Minnie is a daisy.
I can try to id them.

Bambi - peony
Dumbo - purple daisy/mum
Pooh - sunflower
Mickey - daisy
Thumper - pink poppy
Stitch - unsure - buttercup?
Judy - carnation
marie - peony?
Minnie - daisy

Here is what it looks like to me (I may be off on some) :

Mickey - daisy
Minnie - daisy
Bambi - peony
Thumper - morning glory
Judy - carnation
Pooh - sunflower
Dumbo - daisy
Stitch - magnolia
Marie - peony

Good amount of consensus between the flower experts who already shared their thoughts. But here is my definitive analysis:

Mickey - a white one
Minnie - one like Mickey's but with fewer leaves
Bambi - a purple one
Marie - the kind my mom liked
Judy - also a purple one
Dumbo - you guessed it - purple
Stitch - a yellow one. may be from outer space
Thumper - what the heck is with all the purple?
Pooh - sunflower

Pride Pin Release at DSSH (in-person)

290709773_5610946948956695_7771756955694252108_n.jpg

Back