• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

DSF/DSSH DSSH Surprise Releases

Wow it was going to let me in instantly but then said I had a rejected queue number and made me start again. Lol hopefully there are lots of out of towners ahead of me

Whelp that was a bust. I actually got a pretty good number, and it was my turn in about 10 mins. Logged into my Disney account got an "error, no event found" alert, and the page dropped.

I was able to get in and wanted to grab a couple of traders but got freaked out over price (still hurting from D23) and work was going crazy. But I did manage to grab the following which are available for trade:

Marie
Maleficent
Bruno
Isabela

The release seems to be still open for most of the pumpkin set, looks like it wasn't the most popular...as well as the entire release was 32 pins which is quite a lot! Don't think I've seen a digital release be open for this long from DSSH.

The release seems to be still open for most of the pumpkin set, looks like it wasn't the most popular...as well as the entire release was 32 pins which is quite a lot! Don't think I've seen a digital release be open for this long from DSSH.
That and the fact that it was CA exclusive I think made it a tough sell. I wonder if they’ll open it up to everyone tomorrow, that seems like the only fair solution to get the remaining stock sold (and out of towners wouldn’t have to resort to eBay)

They added leftover D23 pins today. They're just too expensive for my taste tho (I don't think those pizza pins are worth $33 sorry).

For the pizza pins, LGM, Oogie, and Stitch were the only ones that weren't available. Jessica sold out during release, as did another.
They had two music pins, Baloo & Cruella. Cruella sold out.

For all 32 pins, it was almost $1100 shipped

For the pizza pins, LGM, Oogie, and Stitch were the only ones that weren't available. Jessica sold out during release, as did another.
They had two music pins, Baloo & Cruella. Cruella sold out.

For all 32 pins, it was almost $1100 shipped
Yep I paid $750 for the pins that I got. I’m having buyers remorse but I’m hoping the pins are so nice that it goes away :p

Yep I paid $750 for the pins that I got. I’m having buyers remorse but I’m hoping the pins are so nice that it goes away :p

Yeah, when I saw the end price, I was like, what?! Most of the pins are going to an out-of-state friend though so he will be happy.

Oh, and I forgot to add, the Disney+ series of pins were also listed, at least those that didn't sell out at D23.
They had Loki (which sold out on Monday), She-Hulk, What If?, Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Moon Knight, and Ms. Marvel.
They also had all the Marvel ice cream cones.

Back