• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Enough with the bootleg Vinylmation pins already!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enough with the bootleg Vinylmation pins already!!
Hello, everyone -- I enjoyed reading this thread and I created this account to reply. All these opinions are great, and are very representative of the many different feelings I've seen expressed in this matter. It's a very complicated issue with many passionate viewpoints, but as always the pin community comes together to self-regulate, as it were.

This thread touched a personal nerve with me, as I've witnessed the Disney pin trading community grow from literally no information (traders beware!) to a thriving community working together through various outlets to ensure the continued pleasure of everyone who participates in this hobby.

Thanks for the morale boost, and keep on trading!

-britt
:bigthumb: thanks for the insight! And of course we have to thank you and your wife for all your work and being at the forefront of Disney pin information (official Disney or otherwise).

in the new Villains Vinyls....Jafar has boobs.... :sad:

jafarchaser1.jpg

Last edited:
Hello, everyone -- I enjoyed reading this thread and I created this account to reply. All these opinions are great, and are very representative of the many different feelings I've seen expressed in this matter. It's a very complicated issue with many passionate viewpoints, but as always the pin community comes together to self-regulate, as it were.

This thread touched a personal nerve with me, as I've witnessed the Disney pin trading community grow from literally no information (traders beware!) to a thriving community working together through various outlets to ensure the continued pleasure of everyone who participates in this hobby.

Thanks for the morale boost, and keep on trading!

-britt

And with those words I think it's safe to close this thread now.

No matter what your views are on any of the various subjects that were brought up, there are more effective ways to defend and dispute what you believe in than with these relatively short blurbs of posts. More direct communication between individuals can lead to better understanding of everyone's opinions.

Is closing this thread censorship? The DPF moderators have allowed many view points to be expressed in this thread, even their own personal opinions. Undoubtedly, closing this thread will not cease discussion about the issues. In fact, we feel closing this thread will help evolve and mature the discussion. Now, take the next steps in doing whatever you feel is right.

Remember: we're all in this hobby for different reasons. The biggest reason should be fun.

Thanks to Rocketeerz, Evilos, Britt, and everyone who was passionate enough to post in this thread!

Let the PM's roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back