• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! Everything's Bigger from Texas, I Tell You What.

ZAPPED! Everything's Bigger from Texas, I Tell You What.

lost-sun-princess

a princess worth waiting for
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
DPF has given me so much to love. I've made some incredible friends who share my passion for all things Disney, heard some beautiful stories of love and friendship, and I've found an online home I wouldn't trade for anything. One of the things I'm most grateful for is my relationship with one of my sisters from another mister, Miss Jenna! (BugCatcherJenna) ... We've become such incredibly close friends - we talk every day and we have so much in common. I feel like I've known her forever!

Today a very special package arrived from Texas:

SLn4JCO.jpg

This little guy greeted me on the outside of the box...

ePhuf0N.jpg

A beautiful card for my corkboard, a Brave Valentine and beautiful tissue paper. ("Open it like a pizza box!" ... Jenna coached me through the opening!)

W7kxF8p.jpg

:shock: WHERE DO I EVEN START.

Everything was meticulously wrapped and packaged. I didn't want to unwrap anything it was so perfect, but my brain was like, "MUST KNOW WHAT'S IN EACH PACKET!" Jenna totally outdid herself with this package. I was shrieking with every new envelope or box to unwrap. It was like a treasure hunt!!

7WY5FtV.jpg

HELLO KITTY STUFF!! A cute little coin purse, a cell phone holder, a Doraemon pen (!!) and a cute reusable bag!

BKkDRIT.jpg

SO much going on in this picture. Starting on the left: Monsters Inc. pin (She is the Mike to my Sully... we haven't quite settled on who is who!), Disney Princess Easter Stickers, a CUSTOM MADE Tangled Ever After compact mirror (okay, I cried!!), the CUTEST RAPUNZEL CHARM I HAVE EVER SEEN (it's her dress!), TDS guide maps (!!) for my collection and Strawberry-scented Rapunzel lotion (!!).

... can you believe there is MORE?!

R0AjY2c.jpg

Two baby-sized Rapunzel tote bags from TDS!!

ye7g2aP.jpg

Jenna-and-J'aimie tested, Quorra approved.

NgP2kIv.jpg

Oh, and TEXAS CHOCOLATE inspired by our mutual love of King of the Hill. (I tell you what.)

lNa5zfa.jpg

THIS. THIS IS HOW EXCITED I WAS.

I've had a really tough week in my personal and professional lives, and this care package really made me feel loved and special. Jenna, you are such a darling and important friend to me, and I am so lucky we crossed paths! I know we're going to be friends for the long haul, and I thank DPF every day for helping me to meet such incredible friends.

I don't know how I got so lucky to find all of you guys. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

xoxoxo

J'aimie (Dan and Quorra the Cat, too!)

Congrats J'aimie! OMG that picture. :lol: You are so excited haha!

Seems like you and Jenna are like Me and Erika. :lol:

Except we're lucy and Ethel ;) ( I'm lucy haha)

You got some amazing things there! Congratulations again!!! :hug:

I hope we can do a swap sometime in the future!

This is possibly the cutest package I have ever seen. Japan has such great Disney Merchandise! Congratulations!!!

Jenna is one TX gal with a heart as warm and big as TX :) Congrats on the lovely package!

And Rasputin that smell you get is from our state flower: Bluebonnets :lol:

Back