• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Evilos Interview on Vinylmania.org (Halloween Special)

VINYL Evilos Interview on Vinylmania.org (Halloween Special)

Evilos

Christopher Avalos Artist
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just wanted to let everyone know, just in time for Halloween, my interview went up on http://vinylmania.org . Want to see what makes me tick, check out the interview.

Thanks. Christopher.

:rock: Super interview Chris. I love your work. So far, I've been lucky enough to get my first custom, carbonite mickey. Your work is fantastic and I look forward to being able to collect more of your designs soon.

:rock: Super interview Chris. I love your work. So far, I've been lucky enough to get my first custom, carbonite mickey. Your work is fantastic and I look forward to being able to collect more of your designs soon.

Ah I'm jealous you got the carbonite mickey! Now that's a piece of work.

Back