• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Evolution of my collection! (Update 6/7/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evolution of my collection! (Update 6/7/16)
Added photos of my second pin board! The princesses get their own place now!

Added photos of my starter collection (one pin as yet) of Administrative Professionals pins, to display at work on a lovely lanyard from Wyllieam!

I was trying to think how to put it up, because push pins and nails aren't so pretty, and then I thought... ALL THOSE SCRAPPERS! Shoving scrappers into the wall is so strangely satisfying. After that I went and switched out the pushpin holding up the kitchen calendar for a cherry pie Mickey icon scrapper.

That is awesome!

I've been trying to figure out what handmade thing I'm making each of my girls for Hanukkah. Now I know! Just need to figure out shapes...

Thanks so much! I really need to add more updated photos once I get some pins that are coming in the mail. I may need to start a dedicated Pirates board...

Let me know if you would like any tips on construction that I didn't cover in the original post!

I love seeing your collection grow - Such cute pins! I love those chess-piece Peter Pan pins... Very cool.

I also love that pink and purple octopus plushie sitting on your computer. It looks very huggable.

Thanks guys! And yep, the octopus is quite squishy. It occurs to me I never gave it a name. Hm...

I still need to post more current photos of the boards since I've acquired so many more pins here... but I have a few more coming so I'll wait a bit. (I keep saying that.)

Updated OP with most recent acquisitions. Boy, some of those pins look lonely, don't they? They need friends! ;)

Love how you used an It's a Small World tee shirt for the back - Very creative!

Also... The lanyard Wyllieam made you is gorgeous... Now I want one. Might have to go check out his thread again. :)

Omg! Your brave collection... YOU MUST MAKE A NEW BOARD FOR IT!!! I need to see it!! It will be perfect I can see it now!! Plus you're getting the last two pins you need from to co-op!!! It will be so awesome!!! :D

Hee! I guess it would be good to make a board since they'll probably make *more* pins too. (I actually only need one from the co-op; I was going to trade the Celtic Braid to Charlie, except he doesn't need it now. So it'll just be a trader.)

But I'll have to figure out where to find more wall space! :D

(Does anyone else have these problems? I never thought I'd have this problem!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back