• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Evolution of my collection! (Update 6/7/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really amazing collections! I am drooling over that Cinderella framed set! I need that pink dress and blue child dress pin of her. It's inspiring to see someone display all of their collections and have so many that are filled out so well! I can't wait until I have my own home and space to display all my collectibles properly!

I absolutely love your shaped boards, especially the Brave board! I'll have to show my boyfriend, who just started collecting Brave pins :)

GORGEOUS!!!!

I think I love your Parks board most of all. We have similar taste in attractions!

(My favorites are the Haunted Mansion, It's a Small World, Tower of Terror, Peter Pan's Flight, and the Tiki Room.) :)

Thank you so much to everyone who commented! I've just posted updated photos of ALMOST EVERYTHING. (That's what happens when you keep acquiring new pins and then go a couple months without putting them away...)

Evolution of my collection! (Update 5/26/15)

I looooove looking at all your different collections - You are so creative with all your displays!

I don't think I can choose a favorite anymore... They're all so great.

We have a bunch of crows where we live - in fact, a family of them live in the tree in our front yard. They're quickly becoming my favorite bird (maybe tied with my other favorite, the barn owl), but everyone else I know hates them. So it's nice to know another crow-lover! (How can you resist that attitude, that swagger?!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's been a year since I updated this post so I thought I'd take some new photos this morning! Of course, I have a ton of pins that aren't up yet so even these photos aren't complete... such is the life of a pin collector!

You did an awesome job on those displays, I wish I was that talented at making pin boards.

Wow, what a neat collection! I love your custom frames - so creative! And oh, the pin boards! Did you make the Small world frame or is it a framed pin set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, what a neat collection! I love your custom frames - so creative! And oh, the pin boards! Did you make the Small world frame or is it a framed pin set?

The Small World frame is the 50th Anniversary framed set for sale at Disneyland right now! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back