• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Fair Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, more like $20-25, I agree. Although you probably want to get it quick- it's been doing some weird spikes and drops on eBay. When that happens, sometimes, a pin starts to eek up over the next year or so. I think I saw one sell for up over $50 recently. It was probably a fluke, but who knows when something will finally go rare.

Yeah, more like $20-25, I agree. Although you probably want to get it quick- it's been doing some weird spikes and drops on eBay. When that happens, sometimes, a pin starts to eek up over the next year or so. I think I saw one sell for up over $50 recently. It was probably a fluke, but who knows when something will finally go rare.

Dang, now I am bummed! I paid 33.98, which incuded shipping, but now I feel like I over paid, ugh! :( lol

It's okay
sometimes I overpaid for pins too just because I really want them :(
but at least now you have a cool pin!

At least you didn't spend $50, like some schmo...

LOL!

Yeah, it's disappointing when that happens, but in the end, it all evens out as long as you shop around. I've overpaid a lot, but I've also got some *amazing* deals over the years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back