• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final 2 Hours in Goofy's Rubber Band Game!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final 2 Hours in Goofy's Rubber Band Game!!!!

Goofy_Moe

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
290   0   0
attachment.php

As with a few of our past games, this game will end up with several drawings for amazing pin prizes...

This is how it works...

There are (222) different rubber bands...

(50) Blue Ones
(50) Yellow Ones
(50) Green Ones
(50) White Ones
and
(22) Special Red Ones

As in previous games, you may request rubber bands by specific number, or if you wish, you may buy then by any quantity and you will be given the next lowest numbered one available...

Every Rubber Band = (1) Drawing entry into that color's drawing for prizes...

So for example, if you buy 4 rubber bands and get 1 red, 1 blue, and 2 yellow...
You will have one entry into the Red Drawing, one for the Blue Drawing and two in the Yellow Drawing...

There is a maximum of (1) Prize per member in Each of the (5) different colored drawings...

So how will you know your colors???

At roughly 6:00pm nightly until Saturday when the drawing will be held, I will reveal all rubber bands that have had their payment completed prior to the reveal time...

So if you are hoping for a Blue one and miss on day 1, you can buy another on Day 2 and try again...

Deadline for Purchasing a Rubber Band will be 6:00pm PST on Saturday, at which time the (5) Drawings will be held...

There will be (3) Winners in the Grand Prize (Red) Drawing
There will be (5) Winners in the Major Prize (White) Drawing
There will be (10) Winners in the Regular Prize (Green) Drawing
There will be (10) Winners in the Regular Prize (Yellow) Drawing
There will be (10) Winners in the Regular Prize (Blue) Drawing

Make All Payments for rubber bands via PayPal as a GIFT Please...

The Account to make payments to is...

moedubois@msn.com

Last edited:
Game is On... You May Now Request Your Rubber Bands... Thank You for participating in another Goofy Game....

Official list of rubber band location has now been sent to a Moderator...

Last edited:
hi moe--im not playing but was inquiring wqhat happened with the last game with marbles, am mi waiting on something or am i done?

The image/banner in the first post says $5 each and free shipping if I'm reading that right.

Sent payment Moe but please let me know if I'm missing anything - I'm quite the newb at these games :doh:

Thank you! Being on my phone made it so I missed it since it was so small. :)

hi moe--im not playing but was inquiring wqhat happened with the last game with marbles, am mi waiting on something or am i done?

Did you not receive your marble pack with pin?? Those have all been sent out... I will replace any lost pin package if it never arrived...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back