• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Final 2 Hours in Goofy's Rubber Band Game!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final 2 Hours in Goofy's Rubber Band Game!!!!
Hey Moe, do you already have our addresses and are you going to be sending out pm's with confirmations of the pins we won?

It should make it's way to you... How many pin traders can there be in Seattle... LOL... Just kidding... I have yours and you got the three you chose (Stitch Fantasia, Jack in front of moon, and Darth Duck)...

But there are a few PM's I will need to send to get a few addresses... I have about 90% of them...

It should make it's way to you... How many pin traders can there be in Seattle... LOL... Just kidding... I have yours and you got the three you chose (Stitch Fantasia, Jack in front of moon, and Darth Duck)...

But there are a few PM's I will need to send to get a few addresses... I have about 90% of them...

Wow you really remember me? I feel honored that such an awesome member here would remember little old me. :bowdown: I'm not worthy.

All kidding aside, what a fun game and I can only imagine what a nightmare it would be for you to keep track of everything on this one. You keep it fun, thank you for that!!!

Here is what things are looking like all over our house...

attachment.php

If you see any mistakes on your package, please let me know ASAP... Some in bubbles were from earlier games...

Starting a ton of bubble wraping and sealing things up tonight...

Still missing a few picks, but those will not hold up shipping on the others...

If anyone plans on going to the next DSF release from the local area and would like me to bring it to them by hand, please let me know before I ship these out...

Here is what things are looking like all over our house...

attachment.php

If you see any mistakes on your package, please let me know ASAP... Some in bubbles were from earlier games...

Starting a ton of bubble wraping and sealing things up tonight...

Still missing a few picks, but those will not hold up shipping on the others...

If anyone plans on going to the next DSF release from the local area and would like me to bring it to them by hand, please let me know before I ship these out...

If you print your postage from Paypal you get free delivery confirmation as well as a shipping discount! Its free and I know you have a Paypal account so you should check it out. Thank you for all of your hard work and creative games. I was so touched to hear that you will be using the money raised from the games to assist a family in need, what a better way to start the season and now we have all unknowingly of course helped someone too. All around good karma and good times. Thanks again!

I think I'm right in thinking I won the last pick in the blue group, I don't look at the forum for a day and I win a prize :) If its not already been picked I'd like the Mickey and Minnie Bride and Groom pin, thanks so much, these games have been awesome!!

What a super great game and soooo much fun! My pin arrived today (DSF Tiger Lily) and she is adorable!! And there was also a special surprise in my package of playing card, rubber bands and sticks ... another very cool pin! :eek2: This one ... http://gallery.pinpics.com/cgi-bin/pin.cgi?pin=85912&sid=6996.1354324569.v2 I really like it!!! Thank you Moe!!! You are truly an awesome DPFer and a great pin buddy! :bowdown::bowdown: Take care, *bjr

Okay, after re reading this several times I am pretty sure I won at least one prize if you remove the duplicate entried in the random result boards. But I cannot see the pictures anymore...they are just little blue boxes with a question mark in them. Can anyone else see the prize pictures??

Okay, after re reading this several times I am pretty sure I won at least one prize if you remove the duplicate entried in the random result boards. But I cannot see the pictures anymore...they are just little blue boxes with a question mark in them. Can anyone else see the prize pictures??

Yes you did win one pick from the green board...

I removed the pictures of the whites and reds to free up space after the picking on those boards was finished... the other pictures should still be there...

Congrats to all the winners!!! I'm pretty sure I did not win anything as I saw my name is way down on the yellow list. :lol: Still fun to participate in and hope I'll have the opportunity to join another fun game soon! :hsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back